Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PLIGHT RISING HATCHERY
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
Two new Light Hatchlings have been listed as well! A brother and sister coatl, both XXY!
Two new Light Hatchlings have been listed as well! A brother and sister coatl, both XXY!
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
WRcl6DV.png
@Reysies AH RAPTOR BABES!!

Can I be put on the pinglist? I'd be super interested in buying more then one babe too!

Was also curious about this- (totally ok to say no!) I totally draw dinosaurs
X
X
X
X
(these go from most recent to...not so recent haha)

would you be interested in doing something of a trade/discout thing If I drew one of your pretty raptors for a baby? (with or without feathers of course because this is jURASSIC PARK WE DONT NEED NO FEATHERS MNEH!)
@Reysies AH RAPTOR BABES!!

Can I be put on the pinglist? I'd be super interested in buying more then one babe too!

Was also curious about this- (totally ok to say no!) I totally draw dinosaurs
X
X
X
X
(these go from most recent to...not so recent haha)

would you be interested in doing something of a trade/discout thing If I drew one of your pretty raptors for a baby? (with or without feathers of course because this is jURASSIC PARK WE DONT NEED NO FEATHERS MNEH!)
@ToriChibi
I'll get you on the list! c: At the moment we're only allowing one hatchling per person for our first round of raptors, simply because we did not anticipate the sheer quantity of people for our pinglist aha. You will bring us up to 23 on our pinglist, and with only a maximum of 12 hatchlings if we're super lucky, we want to spread the love around. ;v;

As far as trades, unfortunately I've only got my eye out for unhatched eggs at this point in time. I'm not sure what types of trades @Pendragons will be interested in, so I'll ping her and let her answer for herself. c:
@ToriChibi
I'll get you on the list! c: At the moment we're only allowing one hatchling per person for our first round of raptors, simply because we did not anticipate the sheer quantity of people for our pinglist aha. You will bring us up to 23 on our pinglist, and with only a maximum of 12 hatchlings if we're super lucky, we want to spread the love around. ;v;

As far as trades, unfortunately I've only got my eye out for unhatched eggs at this point in time. I'm not sure what types of trades @Pendragons will be interested in, so I'll ping her and let her answer for herself. c:
@ToriChibi
Your artwork is really neat! I really like the style. I may be interested in something down the road if there are ever other dragons of mine you are interested in, but right now I need to keep FR funds my priority because lair expansions have become so outlandishly expensive. Sorry about that! Thanks for checking! c:
@ToriChibi
Your artwork is really neat! I really like the style. I may be interested in something down the road if there are ever other dragons of mine you are interested in, but right now I need to keep FR funds my priority because lair expansions have become so outlandishly expensive. Sorry about that! Thanks for checking! c:
plaguesig.png
IT'S PATRIOT TIME!!!

Please visit the PING HUB on page 1 and familiarize yourself with the procedure! There is a handy-dandy claiming form to fill out for your favourite hatchlings!

@MythsFlight ; I got that cryfaccirc wildie you wanted! I've put a preemptive hold on him since yours was a special case. c:

@DweebLord @LadyInfluenza ; Three females from Apple and Pie to look over!

@AeonsMusings @CrazyRedFire @elroking @Lizardheart @seaofstars @unambiguous @Fizzle @Kroacher @Waterrain @karoushi ; You're my all-around 4th pinglist!
IT'S PATRIOT TIME!!!

Please visit the PING HUB on page 1 and familiarize yourself with the procedure! There is a handy-dandy claiming form to fill out for your favourite hatchlings!

@MythsFlight ; I got that cryfaccirc wildie you wanted! I've put a preemptive hold on him since yours was a special case. c:

@DweebLord @LadyInfluenza ; Three females from Apple and Pie to look over!

@AeonsMusings @CrazyRedFire @elroking @Lizardheart @seaofstars @unambiguous @Fizzle @Kroacher @Waterrain @karoushi ; You're my all-around 4th pinglist!
@Reysies
Hatchling #: 14666358
Need a hold?: Y - need to clear space xD
Discount?: Y - light flight discount
@Reysies
Hatchling #: 14666358
Need a hold?: Y - need to clear space xD
Discount?: Y - light flight discount
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@elroking
I've got you down as a secondary hold~! That wildie was a special case that I contacted someone about a few weeks back, so I'm waiting to hear if they're still interested or if they found what they're looking for. c:
@elroking
I've got you down as a secondary hold~! That wildie was a special case that I contacted someone about a few weeks back, so I'm waiting to hear if they're still interested or if they found what they're looking for. c:
@Reysies

oh no it's fine ^^, I thought at first that someone posted before me and I was like DANG they're good ._.
@Reysies

oh no it's fine ^^, I thought at first that someone posted before me and I was like DANG they're good ._.
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@elroking
TBH your seven second response is a little terrifying XD I did not expect a reply so fast!
@elroking
TBH your seven second response is a little terrifying XD I did not expect a reply so fast!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43