Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83
@Gaia Gonna wait for the next batch as I'd prefer a girl but thanks!
@Gaia Gonna wait for the next batch as I'd prefer a girl but thanks!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Vriskittles; Oh yeah those are quite pricey indeed! :) I've written you down for future nests. Shall I take you off the last-day pinglist or would you like to remain there for now? :)
@Vriskittles; Oh yeah those are quite pricey indeed! :) I've written you down for future nests. Shall I take you off the last-day pinglist or would you like to remain there for now? :)
@gaia

I'd like to stay on it since while I can't buy these babies, I'm sorta curious how much they'll end up going for. O:
@gaia

I'd like to stay on it since while I can't buy these babies, I'm sorta curious how much they'll end up going for. O:
@Gaia
Hey there! ouo/
Could I get a last day ping for the Gen2 Imps, and be added to the Gen2 Imp pinglist as well? Much obliged. ouo/
@Gaia
Hey there! ouo/
Could I get a last day ping for the Gen2 Imps, and be added to the Gen2 Imp pinglist as well? Much obliged. ouo/
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Lutielle: most certainly! :)
@Lutielle: most certainly! :)
@Gaia
@Lovegood

225,000 (or gem equivalent) on the Jade/Plat/Stonewash girl

Am I still on the ping list for the parents? I don't remember coming by this auction until I chanced on it just now :)
@Gaia
@Lovegood

225,000 (or gem equivalent) on the Jade/Plat/Stonewash girl

Am I still on the ping list for the parents? I don't remember coming by this auction until I chanced on it just now :)
@Phoenixfyre; I did ping you here the day the auction started the 22nd, but maybe something went wrong, cause very little people that I pinged actually replied (and I pinged quite a few), so maybe some pings didn't go through properly or something? I don't know! :x

Anyways I will update with your bid!

So sorry for the inconvenience!
@Phoenixfyre; I did ping you here the day the auction started the 22nd, but maybe something went wrong, cause very little people that I pinged actually replied (and I pinged quite a few), so maybe some pings didn't go through properly or something? I don't know! :x

Anyways I will update with your bid!

So sorry for the inconvenience!
@Gaia @Phoenixfyre

250.000 treasure for #16122769.
@Gaia @Phoenixfyre

250.000 treasure for #16122769.
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
@Lovegood Noted! :)
@Lovegood Noted! :)
@Gaia

I'd like to AB the Male Imp with gems if that's alright^^
@Gaia