Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83
Can I have the Auburn/Ginger/Buttercup boy, please? :)
Can I have the Auburn/Ginger/Buttercup boy, please? :)
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
@Gaia

Shoot! The Auburn male has already been asked for. Well, I suppose this is as good of a time as any to ask you a question about the nests!

If I wanted to trade in the gen 2 I got from you previously (she has never been bred and I could provide a renaming scroll for her), would you accept that as full payment or partial payment for a new hatchling?

It's alright if you say no~ I just wanted to check. I love her to death but for a gorgeous male gen 2 I would be happy to return her.
@Gaia

Shoot! The Auburn male has already been asked for. Well, I suppose this is as good of a time as any to ask you a question about the nests!

If I wanted to trade in the gen 2 I got from you previously (she has never been bred and I could provide a renaming scroll for her), would you accept that as full payment or partial payment for a new hatchling?

It's alright if you say no~ I just wanted to check. I love her to death but for a gorgeous male gen 2 I would be happy to return her.
@Dew Hi! I'm afraid I won't accept them as payment, but you are free to resell her if you want! :) It's just that I'm trying to save up as much as possible ^^"
@Dew Hi! I'm afraid I won't accept them as payment, but you are free to resell her if you want! :) It's just that I'm trying to save up as much as possible ^^"
@Gaia

I understand that completely! Thanks for answering my question~!
@Gaia

I understand that completely! Thanks for answering my question~!
@Gaia

Could I be added to your Gen2 Imps for a male Imp please? If your current boyo is still available when we're done with our push I'll snag him then, otherwise the next nest would be fine too. ^_^
@Gaia

Could I be added to your Gen2 Imps for a male Imp please? If your current boyo is still available when we're done with our push I'll snag him then, otherwise the next nest would be fine too. ^_^
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos Added you the pinglist! (Side note - the current boy is still available! He's on the AH or you can send a CR if you still want him)
@ShadeOfChaos Added you the pinglist! (Side note - the current boy is still available! He's on the AH or you can send a CR if you still want him)
@Gaia hi! could i be pinged for briar & olive's hatchlings, please? especially males with darker coloration :) thanks!
@Gaia hi! could i be pinged for briar & olive's hatchlings, please? especially males with darker coloration :) thanks!

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
Pinglist updated
Pinglist updated
@gaia
could i be put on the gen2 imp pinglist too? thank you :)
edit: interested in male imps only
@gaia
could i be put on the gen2 imp pinglist too? thank you :)
edit: interested in male imps only
Flcb2Pp.png

Bart
He/Him
FR+8
@Gaia I'd like to be removed from the pinglist, thank you!
@Gaia I'd like to be removed from the pinglist, thank you!
jbCdBsl.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83