Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Monster Hunter Hatchery \(^o^)/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@ToxicCreed
The Gore Magala pair hatched! Actually they hatched a few days ago but I have been so busy I was unable to take the time to post them up. But they are still for sale of course!
@ToxicCreed
The Gore Magala pair hatched! Actually they hatched a few days ago but I have been so busy I was unable to take the time to post them up. But they are still for sale of course!
@foxwaffle - Is "Lemundslist" still open because I would LOVE to take that gorgeous little cutie~ 12.5k Treasure correct :3

And no worries I've been busy myself actually haha
@foxwaffle - Is "Lemundslist" still open because I would LOVE to take that gorgeous little cutie~ 12.5k Treasure correct :3

And no worries I've been busy myself actually haha
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
@ToxicCreed
Thank you so much for purchasing Lemundslist!

...I named them after all the Gore Magala weapons I couldn't help it =3

Would you still like to remain on the pinglist?
@ToxicCreed
Thank you so much for purchasing Lemundslist!

...I named them after all the Gore Magala weapons I couldn't help it =3

Would you still like to remain on the pinglist?
bump
bump
@Foxwaffles -You're very welcome ^.^ She's just too beautiful for me to pass up~ And the colors/genes work so beautifully for Magala <3

I'm good now :) You are welcome to remove me from the Pinglist for them but I would love to be on a Pinglist for future nests if you ever happen to do ones for Shagaru Magala >3>
@Foxwaffles -You're very welcome ^.^ She's just too beautiful for me to pass up~ And the colors/genes work so beautifully for Magala <3

I'm good now :) You are welcome to remove me from the Pinglist for them but I would love to be on a Pinglist for future nests if you ever happen to do ones for Shagaru Magala >3>
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
@ToxicCreed
Thank you C:

I am working on finding a proper Shagaru pair, needs to be brilliant gold but not like, Banana or Yellow... c: I'll let you know when I come across one~
@ToxicCreed
Thank you C:

I am working on finding a proper Shagaru pair, needs to be brilliant gold but not like, Banana or Yellow... c: I'll let you know when I come across one~
Affiliate Bump!
Affiliate Bump!
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
Thanks! c:
Thanks! c:
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12