Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Monster Hunter Hatchery \(^o^)/
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
can i be added to the pink rathian, the ethereal, the plesioth, the azure rathalos, and the general pinglist? :3

(sorry for all of the pinglist requests all of your dragons are so pretty 030)

@foxwaffles
can i be added to the pink rathian, the ethereal, the plesioth, the azure rathalos, and the general pinglist? :3

(sorry for all of the pinglist requests all of your dragons are so pretty 030)

@foxwaffles
giphy.gif
@voidpup
General pinglist means that you get pinged every time new hatchlings arrived, so you wouldn't need to be on the pair-specific pinglists :3 Would you like that?

Or I will add you to those specific pinglists but not the general one so that you don't get pinged for pairs you're not as interested in c:

edit: also forgot to mention but for now the azure rathalos pair is under construction again, libra and sagittarius had tert colors too far away from each other. trying to find a proper husband for sagittarius again :3
@voidpup
General pinglist means that you get pinged every time new hatchlings arrived, so you wouldn't need to be on the pair-specific pinglists :3 Would you like that?

Or I will add you to those specific pinglists but not the general one so that you don't get pinged for pairs you're not as interested in c:

edit: also forgot to mention but for now the azure rathalos pair is under construction again, libra and sagittarius had tert colors too far away from each other. trying to find a proper husband for sagittarius again :3
@foxwaffles

Just the specific pairings then, please.
Sorry for the confusion! :3
@foxwaffles

Just the specific pairings then, please.
Sorry for the confusion! :3
giphy.gif
@voidpup
All right! No problem no problem, thanks so much for stopping by!
@voidpup
All right! No problem no problem, thanks so much for stopping by!
@voidpup
@thrushheart
New hatchlings, and the adult CryFac imperial girl will be exalted soon if not purchased! (she's so pretty though really don't want to have to)

Guardian female has gorgeous colors if you scry her as an adult!

Triplet Rose/Maize/Rose boys from the pink rathian pair! 12,500t apiece.
@voidpup
@thrushheart
New hatchlings, and the adult CryFac imperial girl will be exalted soon if not purchased! (she's so pretty though really don't want to have to)

Guardian female has gorgeous colors if you scry her as an adult!

Triplet Rose/Maize/Rose boys from the pink rathian pair! 12,500t apiece.
Boop! :)
Boop! :)
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@Moray
Thanks so much!! *rolls around happily*

As for new pairs, I am currently trying to expand my lair to the max possible so that I'll have room for more c: I participate regularly in dominance/profit pushes for my flight which means I always need some flex room for that, limiting the number of pairs I can have.

I'm planning on adding pairs to represent Gigginox and Zinogre as of right now. However, Najarala and Lagombi are ideas I'll add to the back of my brain in case I see dragons that fit that theme! As for Khezu...probably not, because he's my least favorite monster >_< Gigginox > Khezu for me I hope he returns in Monster Hunter X but probably not >_<
@Moray
Thanks so much!! *rolls around happily*

As for new pairs, I am currently trying to expand my lair to the max possible so that I'll have room for more c: I participate regularly in dominance/profit pushes for my flight which means I always need some flex room for that, limiting the number of pairs I can have.

I'm planning on adding pairs to represent Gigginox and Zinogre as of right now. However, Najarala and Lagombi are ideas I'll add to the back of my brain in case I see dragons that fit that theme! As for Khezu...probably not, because he's my least favorite monster >_< Gigginox > Khezu for me I hope he returns in Monster Hunter X but probably not >_<
@foxwaffles

I'm here to spread some frenzy, I mean-

Hi, could I get put on a pinglist for your Rathalos pair? :D Or actually the general pinglist. I couldn't resist upon seeing Monster Hunter and the wonderful pairs. <3
@foxwaffles

I'm here to spread some frenzy, I mean-

Hi, could I get put on a pinglist for your Rathalos pair? :D Or actually the general pinglist. I couldn't resist upon seeing Monster Hunter and the wonderful pairs. <3
@Shagaru
<3 your username <3

Added you to the general pinglist :D

So happy to see all these fellow Monhun fans ^^
@Shagaru
<3 your username <3

Added you to the general pinglist :D

So happy to see all these fellow Monhun fans ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12