Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rainbow Hatchery, new march 2018 open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@kithri what is ur asking price for spice xxx silver glimmer coatl girl ?
@kithri what is ur asking price for spice xxx silver glimmer coatl girl ?
@kithri I would love a ping ! Esp if xxx glimmer in silver or gold/banana range
@kithri I would love a ping ! Esp if xxx glimmer in silver or gold/banana range
@kithri I'd like to be on the ping list for pair 5, please. Nienna is gorgeous!
@kithri I'd like to be on the ping list for pair 5, please. Nienna is gorgeous!
@kithri Oh, I'm not worried about timing at all. Just whenever you happen to breed them again is fine. Thank you!
@kithri Oh, I'm not worried about timing at all. Just whenever you happen to breed them again is fine. Thank you!
@kithri

Awww they are so cute! But I need to be very picky since I'm low on lair space and have eggs to hatch. Keep me on their list, though! I'd like to hold out for a male Fae from Viking and Gloria. No rush!

@kithri

Awww they are so cute! But I need to be very picky since I'm low on lair space and have eggs to hatch. Keep me on their list, though! I'd like to hold out for a male Fae from Viking and Gloria. No rush!

lGriifT.png
@kithri I really like the PC koi actually, but have no funds right now - I'll check back tomorrow after selling my new cherubs :)
@kithri I really like the PC koi actually, but have no funds right now - I'll check back tomorrow after selling my new cherubs :)
tumblr_pffhf48GMc1ul0mwvo1_250.pngtumblr_pffh4gIQI11ul0mwvo1_250.png
[center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/68e0/f/2015/208/b/3/bump_by_stormhawke13-d9315hn.png[/img][/center]
bump_by_stormhawke13-d9315hn.png
lGriifT.png
@kithri

Hi there! A bump cuz you have some really cool dragons for sale and they need attention!

Also, would you mind pinging me for Sparhawk and Miriana? They have a potential for producing a weird range I'm looking for. :)
@kithri

Hi there! A bump cuz you have some really cool dragons for sale and they need attention!

Also, would you mind pinging me for Sparhawk and Miriana? They have a potential for producing a weird range I'm looking for. :)
lGriifT.png
@kithri

All right! I was just going to send you a pm asking if you'd like me to add the code for those pairs I sent you a while back. ^^
@kithri

All right! I was just going to send you a pm asking if you'd like me to add the code for those pairs I sent you a while back. ^^
lGriifT.png
@kithri

Oh sweet! I see you have both Lacy and Viking on nests. I'll definitely want to take a look.
@kithri

Oh sweet! I see you have both Lacy and Viking on nests. I'll definitely want to take a look.
lGriifT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40