Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Morgenlied Dragons (PRIDE!!!)~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@friendhamster That's just fine! They'll be ready in 8 days.
@friendhamster That's just fine! They'll be ready in 8 days.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@friendhamster I have two eggs from Synth and Electronica.
@friendhamster I have two eggs from Synth and Electronica.
@silentsnowdrop

Oh yay! I think real life has calmed down enough to finally get one if it's got good colours :3 Thanks for letting me know!
@silentsnowdrop

Oh yay! I think real life has calmed down enough to finally get one if it's got good colours :3 Thanks for letting me know!
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
@friendhamster Welcome!
@friendhamster Welcome!
@silentsnowdrop Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to be affiliates? ^^
@silentsnowdrop Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to be affiliates? ^^
@babblingfishes I don't have a banner at the moment because I haven't been able to find one to make one for me, but that would be great nonetheless!
@babblingfishes I don't have a banner at the moment because I haven't been able to find one to make one for me, but that would be great nonetheless!
@silentsnowdrop If you give me an idea of what you want, I could totally make you one! :O
@silentsnowdrop If you give me an idea of what you want, I could totally make you one! :O
@babblingfishes ...Probably music notes? And blue? With Morgenlied Dragons on it? What would you want in return?
@babblingfishes ...Probably music notes? And blue? With Morgenlied Dragons on it? What would you want in return?
@silentsnowdrop Nah, I'll do it totally free. ;u; I'm bored out of my mind lately. I'll PM you with it later!
@silentsnowdrop Nah, I'll do it totally free. ;u; I'm bored out of my mind lately. I'll PM you with it later!
@babblingfishes You are such a sweetheart. Thank you!
@babblingfishes You are such a sweetheart. Thank you!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17