Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Morgenlied Dragons (PRIDE!!!)~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@DragonsRKewl I am open to haggling. That's basically a 'I really wish I could get that price' price. I'm also open to partial trades for items and food, if that helps.
@DragonsRKewl I am open to haggling. That's basically a 'I really wish I could get that price' price. I'm also open to partial trades for items and food, if that helps.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@silentsnowdrop Well, I'm pretty cheap when it comes to buying dergs since I always run out of money, so it's ok. I can find another WC boy. But thank you!
@silentsnowdrop Well, I'm pretty cheap when it comes to buying dergs since I always run out of money, so it's ok. I can find another WC boy. But thank you!
efp3UiJ.png
@DragonsRKewl Ok! Good luck!
@DragonsRKewl Ok! Good luck!
@silentsnowdrop Can I get Across the Stars, please? She's gorgeous c:
@silentsnowdrop Can I get Across the Stars, please? She's gorgeous c:
QFXpYkj.png
@Apotheocrisy Of course! CR me for the listed amount in whichever currency you want!
@Apotheocrisy Of course! CR me for the listed amount in whichever currency you want!
@Apotheocrisy It's not currently letting me accept the CR. I'm going to refuse it, then resend it to you, if that is ok.
@Apotheocrisy It's not currently letting me accept the CR. I'm going to refuse it, then resend it to you, if that is ok.
@silentsnowdrop That's fine!
@silentsnowdrop That's fine!
QFXpYkj.png
@Apotheocrisy Ok, let's try that.
@Apotheocrisy Ok, let's try that.
@silentsnowdrop Sorry about the inconvenience, and thanks very much!
@silentsnowdrop Sorry about the inconvenience, and thanks very much!
QFXpYkj.png
@Apotheocrisy Welcome, and blame FR-you did nothing wrong.
@Apotheocrisy Welcome, and blame FR-you did nothing wrong.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17