Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •shh• Cute Coatls and Nocties!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Taliska Thank you for the bump~

I love Steven Universe, Rebecca Sugar always does so great with her storyboards! Aaah!
I hope you continue to enjoy it as you watch more ovo
I'm super excited for more eps O:
@Taliska Thank you for the bump~

I love Steven Universe, Rebecca Sugar always does so great with her storyboards! Aaah!
I hope you continue to enjoy it as you watch more ovo
I'm super excited for more eps O:
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
@Croak
I didn't even realize it was a special thing like...this is only for a week and it wont happen again for the next year. Didn't even know about the monthly events either. I was very lost XD

This is like..my third egg in the last month...I got one last week and again a few days ago? One Lightning and two fires....I sold the other two. Don't know about this one though. I think I will because I have a dragon I want to gen up. He's the son of me and my friend's OC's so he's special to me. He was with the first 5 that where born XD. I like how he came out but Im not a fan of the genes. So. I have a ton of money planned to spend on him. A gen1 project doesn't seem fitting for the time :I

Yeah I think I can manage to keep the pair...Possibly. I would like to at least. ^^ They have been a pair the second I bought the female. And I think I got her around the first month I joined as well?

:D Yay friendship XD

I may do that once I get a ton of greyscales <.< I would love to have a nice collection of them.
Why haven't they fixed that with CR yet either? I hate them being shoved in the middle of my things :I
@Croak
I didn't even realize it was a special thing like...this is only for a week and it wont happen again for the next year. Didn't even know about the monthly events either. I was very lost XD

This is like..my third egg in the last month...I got one last week and again a few days ago? One Lightning and two fires....I sold the other two. Don't know about this one though. I think I will because I have a dragon I want to gen up. He's the son of me and my friend's OC's so he's special to me. He was with the first 5 that where born XD. I like how he came out but Im not a fan of the genes. So. I have a ton of money planned to spend on him. A gen1 project doesn't seem fitting for the time :I

Yeah I think I can manage to keep the pair...Possibly. I would like to at least. ^^ They have been a pair the second I bought the female. And I think I got her around the first month I joined as well?

:D Yay friendship XD

I may do that once I get a ton of greyscales <.< I would love to have a nice collection of them.
Why haven't they fixed that with CR yet either? I hate them being shoved in the middle of my things :I
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
@HelloForNow Oh, it's happening every year now? I never caught that part O: Yeah, I was confused by the monthly events at first, I was like 'WHAT DO?'

Oh my gosh, so lucky!!
I use to get eggs a lot when I first started, but now I just come up empty handed. It got to the point I wasn't getting anything worth my time in Scavenging or arenas. DDX
Oh, that sounds amazing!! I am excited to gene me and my friends OC dragons I have as well (Jay and Tanya in my lair are our OCs and I love them to bits)
I hope you get the genes, I'd love to see him when he is finished!!

Well here's hoping the pair works out!!

You know, FR is behind on a lot of **** it seems.
I mean, the CR thing has been wonky since I joined in September and the Forum Search is still down and the arena buttons get *******up. It's all little things I've seen people complain about a lot. It makes me wonder when they'll get around to fixing this stuff.
@HelloForNow Oh, it's happening every year now? I never caught that part O: Yeah, I was confused by the monthly events at first, I was like 'WHAT DO?'

Oh my gosh, so lucky!!
I use to get eggs a lot when I first started, but now I just come up empty handed. It got to the point I wasn't getting anything worth my time in Scavenging or arenas. DDX
Oh, that sounds amazing!! I am excited to gene me and my friends OC dragons I have as well (Jay and Tanya in my lair are our OCs and I love them to bits)
I hope you get the genes, I'd love to see him when he is finished!!

Well here's hoping the pair works out!!

You know, FR is behind on a lot of **** it seems.
I mean, the CR thing has been wonky since I joined in September and the Forum Search is still down and the arena buttons get *******up. It's all little things I've seen people complain about a lot. It makes me wonder when they'll get around to fixing this stuff.
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
@Croak
Night of the Nocturne is, to my understanding, happening every december now? Its the december week event. Where they rerelease the familiars of the months passed and then have some exclusive things that only come out during night of the nocturne? I think? Idk that's what I have been understanding at least from reading other forum posts about it.

I dont know how I have been getting so many eggs. Eggs are a new person thing..but maybe because I hit level 25 in scavenging and digging they...show up more again?? Im not sure.
Ooo Oc's are the best. I spent most of my time in this game looking/hunting down dragons that fit my OC's perfectly. Currently I only have Graff and Historische. I kinda had to settle for Histo though, He's meant to be this deep, deep redish brown. Almost black, but this game doesn't have those colors so I was like....well this maroonish color is just as good! and I managed to find one with the perfect eyes as well :3 <3 I'm still missing an OC, named Dapados. But i'm holding off on him. Im not sure what breed I want him as.

I feel like FR really needs more staff. That's the real issue. They know of all these glitches and small things that need work, but they don't have enough staff to work on more than one project at a time. They can only fix one glitch at a time and thats just not ideal for a site that's growing as fast as it is and has a user base like this one. I'm sure there are a ton of programers on this site, and they should try and hire them. If money is the issue well....another kickstarter it is!
@Croak
Night of the Nocturne is, to my understanding, happening every december now? Its the december week event. Where they rerelease the familiars of the months passed and then have some exclusive things that only come out during night of the nocturne? I think? Idk that's what I have been understanding at least from reading other forum posts about it.

I dont know how I have been getting so many eggs. Eggs are a new person thing..but maybe because I hit level 25 in scavenging and digging they...show up more again?? Im not sure.
Ooo Oc's are the best. I spent most of my time in this game looking/hunting down dragons that fit my OC's perfectly. Currently I only have Graff and Historische. I kinda had to settle for Histo though, He's meant to be this deep, deep redish brown. Almost black, but this game doesn't have those colors so I was like....well this maroonish color is just as good! and I managed to find one with the perfect eyes as well :3 <3 I'm still missing an OC, named Dapados. But i'm holding off on him. Im not sure what breed I want him as.

I feel like FR really needs more staff. That's the real issue. They know of all these glitches and small things that need work, but they don't have enough staff to work on more than one project at a time. They can only fix one glitch at a time and thats just not ideal for a site that's growing as fast as it is and has a user base like this one. I'm sure there are a ton of programers on this site, and they should try and hire them. If money is the issue well....another kickstarter it is!
@HelloForNow That will be great!! :DD Now I'm super excited >BU

I have lvl 25 scavenging and lvl 23 digging. I've had them that lvl for a long time now and I still get garbage DX I guess you just need a lot of luck, and that is what I'm lacking in..
Oh, wow, lots of OC dragons!!
I only have three OC dragons, I have more fandom dragons then anything.
I have Jowan from Dragon Age, Halt from Ranger's Apprentice, Jasper from Steven Universe. I'm working on getting an Inuyasha one.
And my other OC is my Steven U OC gem, Onyx.

Yes, staff is a big problem, especially when they open a new reg window EVERY MONTH. They need to take some time off from new members and work on getting the site up to manage that many new users!!
I mean, the site crashes WAY TOO MUCH from what I've seen. I always get booted from the site and get connection time out errors for hours at a time DX
@HelloForNow That will be great!! :DD Now I'm super excited >BU

I have lvl 25 scavenging and lvl 23 digging. I've had them that lvl for a long time now and I still get garbage DX I guess you just need a lot of luck, and that is what I'm lacking in..
Oh, wow, lots of OC dragons!!
I only have three OC dragons, I have more fandom dragons then anything.
I have Jowan from Dragon Age, Halt from Ranger's Apprentice, Jasper from Steven Universe. I'm working on getting an Inuyasha one.
And my other OC is my Steven U OC gem, Onyx.

Yes, staff is a big problem, especially when they open a new reg window EVERY MONTH. They need to take some time off from new members and work on getting the site up to manage that many new users!!
I mean, the site crashes WAY TOO MUCH from what I've seen. I always get booted from the site and get connection time out errors for hours at a time DX
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
@UniverseWanderer [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14501319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145014/14501319_350.png[/img] [/url] [sub]Female | Guardian | #14501319 White [i]Basic[/i] | White [i]Basic[/i] | Silver [i]Okapi[/i] [url=http://gyazo.com/76bcc0ee26457dfb651e61cf1d97fd3d]Adult Preview[/url] [b]15,000T[/b][/sub][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14501320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145014/14501320_350.png[/img] [/url] [sub]Male | Guardian | #14501320 White [i]Basic[/i] | White [i]Basic[/i] | Ice [i]Okapi[/i] [url=http://gyazo.com/4358dbc051fad06afd4cc15ba776bf27]Adult Preview[/url] [b]15,000T[/b][/sub][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14501321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145014/14501321_350.png[/img] [/url] [sub]Male | Guardian | #14501321 White [i]Basic[/i] | White [i]Basic[/i] | White [i]Okapi[/i] [url=http://gyazo.com/a99f868adb079661ba9024703e1d42bc]Adult Preview[/url] [b]25,000T[/b][/sub][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14501322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145014/14501322_350.png[/img] [/url] [sub]Male | Guardian | #14501322 White [i]Basic[/i] | White [i]Basic[/i] | Coal [i]Okapi[/i] [url=http://gyazo.com/eeedd978ca9f74331c6a4ba5990645fe]Adult Preview[/url] [b]20,000T[/b][/sub][/center]
@UniverseWanderer

14501319_350.png

Female | Guardian | #14501319
White Basic | White Basic | Silver Okapi
Adult Preview
15,000T

14501320_350.png

Male | Guardian | #14501320
White Basic | White Basic | Ice Okapi
Adult Preview
15,000T

14501321_350.png

Male | Guardian | #14501321
White Basic | White Basic | White Okapi
Adult Preview
25,000T

14501322_350.png

Male | Guardian | #14501322
White Basic | White Basic | Coal Okapi
Adult Preview
20,000T
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
Boop for dazzling dergs xD
Boop for dazzling dergs xD
chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
@Croak
Oh shoot I never noticed this. I came by to help with a bump D: I must have missed it with the other pings :c im sorry!
I'm pretty excited to. Its a long ways away but I still can't wait lol. If that is the case that is.

oh perhaps it is just my luck then. At least it's getting me those award point things XD
im not sure why but I really want to get all the rewards. Personal goal for this game I suppose.

I have a ton of OC's but they are all mostly dogs and wolves. A few humans. Historische is 'human'. He's extreamly unrealistic but he's human I suppose. I wanted a dragon AU of him so I got him :3 Graff is a wolf but this is his Dragon AU. Im looking for a few more characters. I own my friend's OC, Mistake. I guess its another personal goal. Get all the OC characters XD
I never thought about fandom dragons...<.< I would totally get myself a few of them if I ever saw a dragon that fit my favorite little shows and such lol.

I think it's chill they are opening reg every month cause I had a friend who really wanted to join and had to wait forever cause she missed the december Reg. But then agian....its not worth opening it every month because of the strain. I know they closed it to fix a ton of stuff. I think they should close it one more time to fix the rest of it and then reopen. It wasn't that long of a wait, and if they people that wanted to join before still want to, they will. If not, oh well saves us some inactive accounts.
The site is great but it has so many tiny little bugs that users see every day. Like that infinite loading thing. That stuff is so irritating. And I started to notice the forums are...double posting? Like someone makes a post and it puts it up twice...?
@Croak
Oh shoot I never noticed this. I came by to help with a bump D: I must have missed it with the other pings :c im sorry!
I'm pretty excited to. Its a long ways away but I still can't wait lol. If that is the case that is.

oh perhaps it is just my luck then. At least it's getting me those award point things XD
im not sure why but I really want to get all the rewards. Personal goal for this game I suppose.

I have a ton of OC's but they are all mostly dogs and wolves. A few humans. Historische is 'human'. He's extreamly unrealistic but he's human I suppose. I wanted a dragon AU of him so I got him :3 Graff is a wolf but this is his Dragon AU. Im looking for a few more characters. I own my friend's OC, Mistake. I guess its another personal goal. Get all the OC characters XD
I never thought about fandom dragons...<.< I would totally get myself a few of them if I ever saw a dragon that fit my favorite little shows and such lol.

I think it's chill they are opening reg every month cause I had a friend who really wanted to join and had to wait forever cause she missed the december Reg. But then agian....its not worth opening it every month because of the strain. I know they closed it to fix a ton of stuff. I think they should close it one more time to fix the rest of it and then reopen. It wasn't that long of a wait, and if they people that wanted to join before still want to, they will. If not, oh well saves us some inactive accounts.
The site is great but it has so many tiny little bugs that users see every day. Like that infinite loading thing. That stuff is so irritating. And I started to notice the forums are...double posting? Like someone makes a post and it puts it up twice...?
:) [img]http://i.imgur.com/figLkav.png[/img]
:)

figLkav.png
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Hey Croak! Your pair, Waiting for the Night has an outcome I'm currently seeking. Could I be added to their ping list? <3
@Croak
Hey Croak! Your pair, Waiting for the Night has an outcome I'm currently seeking. Could I be added to their ping list? <3
@Croak
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23