Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •shh• Cute Coatls and Nocties!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@HelloForNow Yeah, it's always nice to have big selections u w u I don't know how people can keep to themed hatcheries, my tastes are all over, as you can tell probably with my list of pairings xDD

Well thank you~ And here's hoping people stumble upon yours as well!!
@HelloForNow Yeah, it's always nice to have big selections u w u I don't know how people can keep to themed hatcheries, my tastes are all over, as you can tell probably with my list of pairings xDD

Well thank you~ And here's hoping people stumble upon yours as well!!
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
@Croak

I suppose it's easier to keep a themed hatchery if they have a themed lair. A theme they personally really love. I really love colorful things and dragons that remind me of fruits XD Cause i'm a looser. But I also step away form colorful dragons a lot. I change muse every day it's always great.
@Croak

I suppose it's easier to keep a themed hatchery if they have a themed lair. A theme they personally really love. I really love colorful things and dragons that remind me of fruits XD Cause i'm a looser. But I also step away form colorful dragons a lot. I change muse every day it's always great.
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
@HelloForNow Ah, that's very true O: I can't even put a specific to what I like. If you go through my lair, it's everywhere. There are colourful and dark dragons mixed everywhere u w u I just find a lot of different things pretty. The only thing you won't find in my lair is Snappers, Mirrors, Pearlcatchers, Tundras, Faes, Ridgebacks and Spirals ; v ;
@HelloForNow Ah, that's very true O: I can't even put a specific to what I like. If you go through my lair, it's everywhere. There are colourful and dark dragons mixed everywhere u w u I just find a lot of different things pretty. The only thing you won't find in my lair is Snappers, Mirrors, Pearlcatchers, Tundras, Faes, Ridgebacks and Spirals ; v ;
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
@Croak

Oh yeah I get that. I have a ton of breeds I just wont have. Or I have a few of them only because they fit my needs for a skin/elemental dragons. Because I love having a dragon for every holiday of the year so. XD I have a water pearlcatcher. And a guardian my close friend gifted me, and if I exalt him I know I will get a wooping. lol.

I love my fair share of thematic lairs but I do like random lairs a lot too. They are sometimes the ones with the prettiest little buggers because they don't care what they pick up, as long as it pleases them and they have room! haha. Mine's kinda random, but to make it look less random I order everything by color.
@Croak

Oh yeah I get that. I have a ton of breeds I just wont have. Or I have a few of them only because they fit my needs for a skin/elemental dragons. Because I love having a dragon for every holiday of the year so. XD I have a water pearlcatcher. And a guardian my close friend gifted me, and if I exalt him I know I will get a wooping. lol.

I love my fair share of thematic lairs but I do like random lairs a lot too. They are sometimes the ones with the prettiest little buggers because they don't care what they pick up, as long as it pleases them and they have room! haha. Mine's kinda random, but to make it look less random I order everything by color.
@HelloForNow Awww~ A few breeds I started hating, Guardians and Wildclaws being the two main ones. Now I love them to bits u w u
Oh, that sounds cute O:
When I first started I got Eirin, the imperial on my first page in my lair, as a free gift. I was told never to get rid of her if I took her since she was special to the one who gave her to me.. And I will never let her go. I had all new genes gifted to me the first few weeks I was on the site, because I knew exactly how I wanted her to look for future use. She's very special to me u w u
Almost everyone has the one dragon they were gifted that they'd be wooped for getting rid of!!

Oh, that sounds like a great way to order your lair O:
I've seen that done a few times.
My lair looks random at first but mine are all listed next to their mate. Male/female.
Then after the pairings end, it's all hatchlings or aged dragons I'm trying to sell.
That or dragons I haven't found mates for yet!
@HelloForNow Awww~ A few breeds I started hating, Guardians and Wildclaws being the two main ones. Now I love them to bits u w u
Oh, that sounds cute O:
When I first started I got Eirin, the imperial on my first page in my lair, as a free gift. I was told never to get rid of her if I took her since she was special to the one who gave her to me.. And I will never let her go. I had all new genes gifted to me the first few weeks I was on the site, because I knew exactly how I wanted her to look for future use. She's very special to me u w u
Almost everyone has the one dragon they were gifted that they'd be wooped for getting rid of!!

Oh, that sounds like a great way to order your lair O:
I've seen that done a few times.
My lair looks random at first but mine are all listed next to their mate. Male/female.
Then after the pairings end, it's all hatchlings or aged dragons I'm trying to sell.
That or dragons I haven't found mates for yet!
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
@Croak
I originally didn't like Nocts at all. When they came out I was like...da-wat is that thing. Now I can't stop buying them I love them so much I don't understand XD I also originally didn't like coatls and now my collection is ever slowly growing into an army XD. I used to love pearlcatchers but that love has slowly dimmed away :c Oh well.

I got rid of my projects right after their nest hatched...which I regret because I made a White Maize something dragon and I did really like him but he was basic and I wasn't informed I could change that yet XD
I have My friends guardian now that i cant get rid of, and my friends skydancer that's actually in my hatchery. He was my first gift. My friend's welcoming present to the game and I haven't let him go since. He's not he prettiest but I love him anyways! Never let go!

Its really satisfying to look at for me, to see all those colors -hmmmm-
But I used to organize by pairs. I went Female/Male. But I kept my OC's at the front (Graff and Historische) and all my non mated dragons at the back and it looks so disorganized to me so I just...threw down one day XD Clean up day!
@Croak
I originally didn't like Nocts at all. When they came out I was like...da-wat is that thing. Now I can't stop buying them I love them so much I don't understand XD I also originally didn't like coatls and now my collection is ever slowly growing into an army XD. I used to love pearlcatchers but that love has slowly dimmed away :c Oh well.

I got rid of my projects right after their nest hatched...which I regret because I made a White Maize something dragon and I did really like him but he was basic and I wasn't informed I could change that yet XD
I have My friends guardian now that i cant get rid of, and my friends skydancer that's actually in my hatchery. He was my first gift. My friend's welcoming present to the game and I haven't let him go since. He's not he prettiest but I love him anyways! Never let go!

Its really satisfying to look at for me, to see all those colors -hmmmm-
But I used to organize by pairs. I went Female/Male. But I kept my OC's at the front (Graff and Historische) and all my non mated dragons at the back and it looks so disorganized to me so I just...threw down one day XD Clean up day!
@HelloForNow I found a lot of people were iffy on Nocturnes at first! The minute I saw them, I freaked! I was so sad because I thought I would miss out because I was losing internet the last week of the event! BUT I ended up getting a nocturne egg on Christmas day randomly while I was scavenging. That was Jowan. My luckiest hatch ever for a gen 1. I fell in love with him so much. He is still my favourite dragon in my lair right now.
I use to like PCs as well, but my love for them faded quite quickly at the beginning of the game. In fact I've always had more coatls then any other breed DX

My progens didn't even go onto a nest before I exalted the female.. And I use to have my male but exalted him because he was pink/seafoam/teal and I was not saving up a bunch of gems to get a bad scatter out of him DX
Awww, well I hope your gifty dergs stay with you for a long time <33 Gift dragons are so special, even if the colours are a little undesirable on them, you can't help but to love them!

I'm bad at organizing by colour, I give up so easy when I have to sort through things, and pairing them by mate was the easiest way for me u w u I use to let my dragons just pile up all willy nilly wherever they went when I bought them, but man that got gross fast LOL

The dragons in the Phoenix Breeding Project are gorgeous by the way! I was just in the thread, I love the looks of them all u w u
@HelloForNow I found a lot of people were iffy on Nocturnes at first! The minute I saw them, I freaked! I was so sad because I thought I would miss out because I was losing internet the last week of the event! BUT I ended up getting a nocturne egg on Christmas day randomly while I was scavenging. That was Jowan. My luckiest hatch ever for a gen 1. I fell in love with him so much. He is still my favourite dragon in my lair right now.
I use to like PCs as well, but my love for them faded quite quickly at the beginning of the game. In fact I've always had more coatls then any other breed DX

My progens didn't even go onto a nest before I exalted the female.. And I use to have my male but exalted him because he was pink/seafoam/teal and I was not saving up a bunch of gems to get a bad scatter out of him DX
Awww, well I hope your gifty dergs stay with you for a long time <33 Gift dragons are so special, even if the colours are a little undesirable on them, you can't help but to love them!

I'm bad at organizing by colour, I give up so easy when I have to sort through things, and pairing them by mate was the easiest way for me u w u I use to let my dragons just pile up all willy nilly wherever they went when I bought them, but man that got gross fast LOL

The dragons in the Phoenix Breeding Project are gorgeous by the way! I was just in the thread, I love the looks of them all u w u
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
@Croak
Holly that is a really lucky egg. My friend got like...3 noct eggs and...although I didn't like them I wanted one really bad XD Never got lucky with it! Oh wellll.

That's a fair thing to do with a progen XD Not worth trying to spend all those gems on a possibly bad outcome D: on a dragon that isn't all too great.
I will however be keeping my gifties forever. Even after I hate them XD

Yeah pairing by mate is easiest for a hatchery I would assume. Can see exactly who's ready and who's not with one glance. I kinda wanna do that <.< But then...my rainbow! Oh the agony!
I was always supper organized with my dragons. One way or another I always had a system of some kind XD Currently it's "whats most pleasing" Haha.

And thank you. :3 Although the project is all LegathicWizard's It's still amazing! I tagged along on the project when I showed her my coatl and offered him as a breeding partner. Speaking of which he just had is first nest hatch today! :D
@Croak
Holly that is a really lucky egg. My friend got like...3 noct eggs and...although I didn't like them I wanted one really bad XD Never got lucky with it! Oh wellll.

That's a fair thing to do with a progen XD Not worth trying to spend all those gems on a possibly bad outcome D: on a dragon that isn't all too great.
I will however be keeping my gifties forever. Even after I hate them XD

Yeah pairing by mate is easiest for a hatchery I would assume. Can see exactly who's ready and who's not with one glance. I kinda wanna do that <.< But then...my rainbow! Oh the agony!
I was always supper organized with my dragons. One way or another I always had a system of some kind XD Currently it's "whats most pleasing" Haha.

And thank you. :3 Although the project is all LegathicWizard's It's still amazing! I tagged along on the project when I showed her my coatl and offered him as a breeding partner. Speaking of which he just had is first nest hatch today! :D
@HelloForNow I was so happy with Jowan u w u Oh my gosh, three ; o ; Lucky! Aww, yee.. The event was really tough on some people.. I nearly walked out of it without an egg. It was just luck that I got mine DX

Yeah. And breed changes cost a lot so I wouldn't want to pretty up a tundra > ^ >
Gift dragons are great, they have the ability to make you love even the ugliest thing XD
I didn't come onto the site with friends so I never got gifted a dragon I had a strong bond with though other then my Imperial girl u o u

Yes, that's the best part! It's very convenient!!
Ahaha, the rainbow cannot be broken >BU
Organization is great, I'm glad I've organized my lair uwu
Just letting dragons pile up all willy nilly isn't the best idea XD

Oh, I bet all the hatchies are cute!!
@HelloForNow I was so happy with Jowan u w u Oh my gosh, three ; o ; Lucky! Aww, yee.. The event was really tough on some people.. I nearly walked out of it without an egg. It was just luck that I got mine DX

Yeah. And breed changes cost a lot so I wouldn't want to pretty up a tundra > ^ >
Gift dragons are great, they have the ability to make you love even the ugliest thing XD
I didn't come onto the site with friends so I never got gifted a dragon I had a strong bond with though other then my Imperial girl u o u

Yes, that's the best part! It's very convenient!!
Ahaha, the rainbow cannot be broken >BU
Organization is great, I'm glad I've organized my lair uwu
Just letting dragons pile up all willy nilly isn't the best idea XD

Oh, I bet all the hatchies are cute!!
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
@Croak I absolutely love your pairs and dergs! May I be put on the pinglist for "I Am Lapis Lazuli"? ^_~ Wanna be affiliates :3?
@Croak I absolutely love your pairs and dergs! May I be put on the pinglist for "I Am Lapis Lazuli"? ^_~ Wanna be affiliates :3?
chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23