Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] •Rising Sun• New STARMAP Pairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@ZenithNadir
beautiful hatchery! could I be on the pinglist for black parade please?
@ZenithNadir
beautiful hatchery! could I be on the pinglist for black parade please?
F5rJZHP.gifL4t11ki.gif
@RocketGrunt Thank you! Adding you to the pinglist now. :)
@RocketGrunt Thank you! Adding you to the pinglist now. :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir

HOLY CRAP THIS LOOKS AWESOME.

You did amazing. I totes want to be on all the pinglists for all the babies and all the things. <3

:3

Also, I wanted to let you know I have my hatchery started but not finished OTL I'll send you a message with the code for the banner for affiliates and you can put it up when you're ready. :3
@ZenithNadir

HOLY CRAP THIS LOOKS AWESOME.

You did amazing. I totes want to be on all the pinglists for all the babies and all the things. <3

:3

Also, I wanted to let you know I have my hatchery started but not finished OTL I'll send you a message with the code for the banner for affiliates and you can put it up when you're ready. :3
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@sakurablossom Yes, I will just generally pester and ping you for all of my hatchlings! XD And that's great, definitely send me the code for your banner when you get one! I've still gotta get my headers and other graphics made, but I think we ended up finding our way to the same graphics maker. XD
@sakurablossom Yes, I will just generally pester and ping you for all of my hatchlings! XD And that's great, definitely send me the code for your banner when you get one! I've still gotta get my headers and other graphics made, but I think we ended up finding our way to the same graphics maker. XD
@ZenithNadir

Aerion? Cause that's the person who did all of mine. I love their work. Also I just sent you the stuff. My hatchery is literally just a post right now because I'm still working on it. OTL I'm so busy, rofl.
@ZenithNadir

Aerion? Cause that's the person who did all of mine. I love their work. Also I just sent you the stuff. My hatchery is literally just a post right now because I'm still working on it. OTL I'm so busy, rofl.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@ZenithNadir Can I be pinged for Polite fusion and Nuclear fiction?
@ZenithNadir Can I be pinged for Polite fusion and Nuclear fiction?
@Katamari Adding you to the pinglists now, thanks for the interest! Polite Fiction is hatching their first clutch in a few days, so you'll definitely be pinged about them.
@Katamari Adding you to the pinglists now, thanks for the interest! Polite Fiction is hatching their first clutch in a few days, so you'll definitely be pinged about them.
Hi! @ZenithNadir can you add me to the pinglist for tooth and claw? Thanks!
Hi! @ZenithNadir can you add me to the pinglist for tooth and claw? Thanks!
@RedPanda I will, thanks for the interest! I'm going to be breeding them soon.
@RedPanda I will, thanks for the interest! I'm going to be breeding them soon.
@ZenithNadir Sign me up for Ride the Lightning and Dark Carnival, Pref Nocturne but open to all!
@ZenithNadir Sign me up for Ride the Lightning and Dark Carnival, Pref Nocturne but open to all!
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38