Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (G2) Elemental Children Earth Obes
Hey @AloraDannon, when were you planning to breed your petal/butterfly/glim WC/coatl pair in Arcane? I've been saving a slot for a potential hatchling ^^
Hey @AloraDannon, when were you planning to breed your petal/butterfly/glim WC/coatl pair in Arcane? I've been saving a slot for a potential hatchling ^^
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

So I am trying to determine if my pairs are still viable in the economy. They are all Gen 1s based on the elementals. The only pair left undone is Shadow because I'm still debating tertiary genes on them.

Feedback as to the future of my hatchery would be much appreciated.
So I am trying to determine if my pairs are still viable in the economy. They are all Gen 1s based on the elementals. The only pair left undone is Shadow because I'm still debating tertiary genes on them.

Feedback as to the future of my hatchery would be much appreciated.
Na5WGHa.png
@AloraDannon I think your pairs are super pretty! I'm sure they would still do well! If they were to be bred again I would definitely be interested!! ^w^
@AloraDannon I think your pairs are super pretty! I'm sure they would still do well! If they were to be bred again I would definitely be interested!! ^w^

rBM002b.gif

UTxhrgi.gif
@beaniesprout

THANK YOU! I have bred my arcane pair now and one of my more popular note elemental pairs. Trying to figure out the tert for my shadow pair and they'll finally be ready to go too!
@beaniesprout

THANK YOU! I have bred my arcane pair now and one of my more popular note elemental pairs. Trying to figure out the tert for my shadow pair and they'll finally be ready to go too!
Na5WGHa.png
@AloraDannon

Of course! Oh yay!! I'm super excited to see the hatchlings! :3
Good luck on finding the terts! I posted my ideas in the forum if it helps!
@AloraDannon

Of course! Oh yay!! I'm super excited to see the hatchlings! :3
Good luck on finding the terts! I posted my ideas in the forum if it helps!

rBM002b.gif

UTxhrgi.gif
BUMP
BUMP
Na5WGHa.png
BUMP
BUMP
Na5WGHa.png
Bump
Bump
Na5WGHa.png
Up