Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (G2) Elemental Children Earth Obes
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
bump
bump
Na5WGHa.png
Bump
Bump
Na5WGHa.png
Out of space, so I can't really get anything, but this is a lil friendly bump. And your Lava Koi's are gorgeous! I'd love to be on the pinglist for em! though, specifically for a Obsidian / Sunset / Grapefruit Male kiddo!
Out of space, so I can't really get anything, but this is a lil friendly bump. And your Lava Koi's are gorgeous! I'd love to be on the pinglist for em! though, specifically for a Obsidian / Sunset / Grapefruit Male kiddo!
tvxiAL9.png Ray / Xodus
FAQ / WISHLIST

cHa0MYt.png
zLwbKxI.png
15ovz7K.png
J7D1quC.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
@swiftedsphinx

Absolutely, though it is likely they won't have fire eyes as that was a special I did for this event. Let me know if that is a deal breaker. Or if you really want them I will look for a fire nest loan too.
@swiftedsphinx

Absolutely, though it is likely they won't have fire eyes as that was a special I did for this event. Let me know if that is a deal breaker. Or if you really want them I will look for a fire nest loan too.
Na5WGHa.png
Ah! I see. That's completely fine! I'll still take em even with or without Fire opted eyes. I'm not that picky when it comes to eyes over the colors and genes themselves, so eyes won't really matter. Fire would be nice, but any other eye is alright with me! :)
Ah! I see. That's completely fine! I'll still take em even with or without Fire opted eyes. I'm not that picky when it comes to eyes over the colors and genes themselves, so eyes won't really matter. Fire would be nice, but any other eye is alright with me! :)
tvxiAL9.png Ray / Xodus
FAQ / WISHLIST

cHa0MYt.png
zLwbKxI.png
15ovz7K.png
J7D1quC.png
|
|
|
|
|
|