Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | \\BRIGHTFORTUNE// Butterflies!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@KraalofBhaga

It was a pet! *head-desk* Is it working now?
@KraalofBhaga

It was a pet! *head-desk* Is it working now?
hatchery_button_small_by_taran_manderlay-d90iuu0.png
@Elumir yassss thankyou so much!! ^^
@Elumir yassss thankyou so much!! ^^
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
@KraalofBhaga You're welcome; I hope Tarquin serves your clan well! ^u^
@KraalofBhaga You're welcome; I hope Tarquin serves your clan well! ^u^
@MayZippy Precious Jewels has had their first hatchling, on baby girl if your interested! She's up on the first page.

Also, bump!!
@MayZippy Precious Jewels has had their first hatchling, on baby girl if your interested! She's up on the first page.

Also, bump!!
@Elumir Can I have both Seafan and Tinderi for their gem prices? Or if it'll lower their prices I have gold filigree boots, teardrop citrine choker, and teardrop pastel spinel pendant that I would be willing to give as well.
@Elumir Can I have both Seafan and Tinderi for their gem prices? Or if it'll lower their prices I have gold filigree boots, teardrop citrine choker, and teardrop pastel spinel pendant that I would be willing to give as well.
WCkXZTU.png
@MayZippy

You certainly may have them both at their gem prices. I'd normally love a trade and those boots are so... very... tempting... but I'm going to resist today. I'm saving up for genes and need everything I can scrape together. ^u^

I'll set up their crossroads now for you! Would you like to remain on the pinglist for Precious Jewels?
@MayZippy

You certainly may have them both at their gem prices. I'd normally love a trade and those boots are so... very... tempting... but I'm going to resist today. I'm saving up for genes and need everything I can scrape together. ^u^

I'll set up their crossroads now for you! Would you like to remain on the pinglist for Precious Jewels?
@Elumir Thank you, and just put me on a general ping list, and I'll at least bump this when you have new hatchlings.
@Elumir Thank you, and just put me on a general ping list, and I'll at least bump this when you have new hatchlings.
WCkXZTU.png
@Mayzippy You're very welcome, and thank you for giving my new hatchlings a good home! Will do on the pinglist and thank you for any help in the bumping department! ^u^
@Mayzippy You're very welcome, and thank you for giving my new hatchlings a good home! Will do on the pinglist and thank you for any help in the bumping department! ^u^
♥Bump♥
♥Bump♥
@Elumir I'll take Sparrow for 60g :)
@Elumir I'll take Sparrow for 60g :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19