Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | \\BRIGHTFORTUNE// Butterflies!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@kjolvor

I'll be removing her familiar and sending her your way via the crossroads. Thank you so much for providing her with a new home in Nature! 0u0
@kjolvor

I'll be removing her familiar and sending her your way via the crossroads. Thank you so much for providing her with a new home in Nature! 0u0
hatchery_button_small_by_taran_manderlay-d90iuu0.png
@elumir

I'm terribly interested in 'Buruin' <--- I don't think that's how you spell his name XD Could I tempt you with items?
@elumir

I'm terribly interested in 'Buruin' <--- I don't think that's how you spell his name XD Could I tempt you with items?
@Leondragon

Oh yes, its Baruin! ;3 (*likes fantasy names*)
What sort of items did you wish to tempt me with? *w*
@Leondragon

Oh yes, its Baruin! ;3 (*likes fantasy names*)
What sort of items did you wish to tempt me with? *w*
@elumir

What'r you interested in? I have lots of stuffs :3
@elumir

What'r you interested in? I have lots of stuffs :3
@Leondragon

Well, I have a wishlist full of items on the first page after the hatchlings and the pinglists. Its too long to list it here, but any of those things is a great place to start. ^u^
@Leondragon

Well, I have a wishlist full of items on the first page after the hatchlings and the pinglists. Its too long to list it here, but any of those things is a great place to start. ^u^
@MayZippy, @Lionne, @redrider333

Gilded Dreams, Frozen Sparks and Fancy Facets have all hatched new nests so there's babies available for you all to check out! ^u^
@MayZippy, @Lionne, @redrider333

Gilded Dreams, Frozen Sparks and Fancy Facets have all hatched new nests so there's babies available for you all to check out! ^u^
Friendly bump! You have some very cute hatchlings, but unfortunately I already have more breeding pairs than I can handle.
Friendly bump! You have some very cute hatchlings, but unfortunately I already have more breeding pairs than I can handle.
WCkXZTU.png
@Elumir

Heya, I'm interested in Tourmaline, I have 8 elemental might stones, but am happy to pay in treasure if they're not of interest to you.
Might Stones:
Earth x1
Lightning x1
Arcane x1
Fire x1
Light x2
Nature x2
@Elumir

Heya, I'm interested in Tourmaline, I have 8 elemental might stones, but am happy to pay in treasure if they're not of interest to you.
Might Stones:
Earth x1
Lightning x1
Arcane x1
Fire x1
Light x2
Nature x2
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
@AristaHolmes

Hi there! At the moment I'm seeking zephyr might stones, so if treasure is good then I'll be setting up the crossroads! Thank you for taking her, and I hope she serves your clan well!
@AristaHolmes

Hi there! At the moment I'm seeking zephyr might stones, so if treasure is good then I'll be setting up the crossroads! Thank you for taking her, and I hope she serves your clan well!
@Elumir

Ping me for Precious Jewels please?
@Elumir

Ping me for Precious Jewels please?
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19