Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lvl25s - FREE ELIM STONES w/ dragon
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48
nudge
nudge
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@kitto

Hi again. Just wanted to suggest a name for the guardian i want. Lior. Can u name her that?
@kitto

Hi again. Just wanted to suggest a name for the guardian i want. Lior. Can u name her that?
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics Can do! ^^ I should have asked you that earlier, mybad. :P Thanks for the suggestion!
@Aeranautics Can do! ^^ I should have asked you that earlier, mybad. :P Thanks for the suggestion!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
WOaz3FYK_o.png
[crying softly]
http://i.imgur.com/7X6yXNO.jpg
[crying softly]
http://i.imgur.com/7X6yXNO.jpg
WOaz3FYK_o.png
Carbon is done!
Lior is lvl10 in progress.
Carbon is done!
Lior is lvl10 in progress.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
Hey, @Kitto

I've almost worked up 300k! I was wondering if Zanica was still available. If possible, I could trade a skin for the last 50k for the Ambush stones. It's Skin: Little Lion meant for male Faes...
Hey, @Kitto

I've almost worked up 300k! I was wondering if Zanica was still available. If possible, I could trade a skin for the last 50k for the Ambush stones. It's Skin: Little Lion meant for male Faes...
IoV6SSS.png
Selling specialty triple obsidian 'claws, sky imperials, and cry/face dragons!
@bleuberry I can hold Zanica for 2 days until you get the treasure. ^^ Unfortunately though I already have all the Little Lion skins that I need.
@bleuberry I can hold Zanica for 2 days until you get the treasure. ^^ Unfortunately though I already have all the Little Lion skins that I need.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

Can I nab that silver/gray cryface fae from you? I would prefer having ambushes, and I can pay in treasure.
The price does include the ambushes, right?
@Kitto

Can I nab that silver/gray cryface fae from you? I would prefer having ambushes, and I can pay in treasure.
The price does include the ambushes, right?
@Pink Haanu? Certainly! It's 350k to get her with 2 ambush stones included. :3 Send a CR and I'll have the stones on her soon.
@Pink Haanu? Certainly! It's 350k to get her with 2 ambush stones included. :3 Send a CR and I'll have the stones on her soon.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48