Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wild Wishes Hatchery:
1 2 3 4 5 6
FINALLY, WE'RE OPEN!!
FINALLY, WE'RE OPEN!!
0cf0a63e-5d74-44b6-bc59-5ce3b8bc35d8_zpsz72old1p.png
@Pandonkey
A Ping for the Minstral Jamboree hatchlings. All the hatchlings in the For Sale sections were born yesterday.
@Pandonkey
A Ping for the Minstral Jamboree hatchlings. All the hatchlings in the For Sale sections were born yesterday.
@StarMia
The first two hatchlings in the For Sale section are the ones you wanted pings for, although all of them were born yesterday, so happy late birthday!
@StarMia
The first two hatchlings in the For Sale section are the ones you wanted pings for, although all of them were born yesterday, so happy late birthday!
@TypicallyUsual

I like Pastelion a lot, and I think I will take him! I have no room for him right now, but im gonna be exalting some of my own hatchlings that never sold today, so I should be able to grab him in a bit. :D thank you!!!
@TypicallyUsual

I like Pastelion a lot, and I think I will take him! I have no room for him right now, but im gonna be exalting some of my own hatchlings that never sold today, so I should be able to grab him in a bit. :D thank you!!!
tumblr_inline_nebejtyaZR1qmu9vp.png
@TypicallyUsual

I have room now! You can send me a CR for him whenever!
@TypicallyUsual

I have room now! You can send me a CR for him whenever!
@StarMia
Alright, sending him over now!
@StarMia
Alright, sending him over now!
@TypicallyUsual

thank you!!!
@TypicallyUsual

thank you!!!
@TypicallyUsual Thank you for the ping! I'm going to pass on the hatchlings, but I wonder if you happen to have the Icarus accent and could show a preview of it on Smoky Forest? :)
@TypicallyUsual Thank you for the ping! I'm going to pass on the hatchlings, but I wonder if you happen to have the Icarus accent and could show a preview of it on Smoky Forest? :)
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey
I just put the accent on him and his brother because the preview images don't seem to be downloading correctly, but here you go!
@Pandonkey
I just put the accent on him and his brother because the preview images don't seem to be downloading correctly, but here you go!
@TypicallyUsual Thank you! They look great. :D Would you take 16kT for the one called Smoky Forest? I think I've found my okapi candidate AND the one for that accent. :D
@TypicallyUsual Thank you! They look great. :D Would you take 16kT for the one called Smoky Forest? I think I've found my okapi candidate AND the one for that accent. :D
sW60m2f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6