Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] 2nd-gen imp with ID 1422 - WINNER.
@demonpunk
(going to let the other two bidders know privately)
I'm changing the deadline to be two days after the current bid without any new bids, since I'm satisfied with where the bidding's gone and I'd like to hurry this up a little bit. If that's too short a deadline for anybody, let me know.

The current end date is Mar 20, 2015, 23:41:58, if nobody bids again.
@demonpunk
(going to let the other two bidders know privately)
I'm changing the deadline to be two days after the current bid without any new bids, since I'm satisfied with where the bidding's gone and I'd like to hurry this up a little bit. If that's too short a deadline for anybody, let me know.

The current end date is Mar 20, 2015, 23:41:58, if nobody bids again.
@kittykat145

pinging myself for later, though I am probably going to forget @-@
@kittykat145

pinging myself for later, though I am probably going to forget @-@
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
What a pretty dragon!

A bump for you :)
What a pretty dragon!

A bump for you :)
x5IhgMc.png
@Axikor
@Axikor
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
*cries because I don't have enough of money to buy her*
*cries because I don't have enough of money to buy her*
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
A bump for you, and summoning the 4 digit crowds. I thought maybe some of you might be interested in 4 digit 2nd-gen imp. Sorry if you guys didn't want the ping. I tried to avoid pinging those who already showed up in the thread, but since I was going through manually I might have made a mistake or two.

@10K, @Anthea, @Ari @Aurora23 @Axikor @benalene @Blissfire @BOMB, @Butzefrau @Cairan, @Chrestomanci, @Clash @Claudz, @Combatic0ns, @daintyboots, @Dask, @eriophora, @Fenix, @Fujo, @GinIchimaru, @H0rr0r, @Lady3Jane, @Lansly, @Lykos, @Mary, @mommy, @mus, @Narif, @Ninjadancer, @tacroy, @Quicksilvr, @rhubarbcobbler, @Rowan, @Sanimir, @Silverpeal, @Stormflight, @Tangaroa, @Vulpen, @WinterCoyote, @Inkdeer, @coldfire3, @nintendoreos, @Rogue, @ShatteredByLoss, @Erato
A bump for you, and summoning the 4 digit crowds. I thought maybe some of you might be interested in 4 digit 2nd-gen imp. Sorry if you guys didn't want the ping. I tried to avoid pinging those who already showed up in the thread, but since I was going through manually I might have made a mistake or two.

@10K, @Anthea, @Ari @Aurora23 @Axikor @benalene @Blissfire @BOMB, @Butzefrau @Cairan, @Chrestomanci, @Clash @Claudz, @Combatic0ns, @daintyboots, @Dask, @eriophora, @Fenix, @Fujo, @GinIchimaru, @H0rr0r, @Lady3Jane, @Lansly, @Lykos, @Mary, @mommy, @mus, @Narif, @Ninjadancer, @tacroy, @Quicksilvr, @rhubarbcobbler, @Rowan, @Sanimir, @Silverpeal, @Stormflight, @Tangaroa, @Vulpen, @WinterCoyote, @Inkdeer, @coldfire3, @nintendoreos, @Rogue, @ShatteredByLoss, @Erato
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
I am summoned. I would sell my left leg and right arm for that baby, but alas, I'm broke. Good luck, friend!
I am summoned. I would sell my left leg and right arm for that baby, but alas, I'm broke. Good luck, friend!
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif9wZW8Bx.png
thanks for the ping! i'm a few k too short unfortunately. good luck!
thanks for the ping! i'm a few k too short unfortunately. good luck!
tumblr_nib2kanKSo1qk933wo3_500.png
She is a beauty!! Way out of my gem price range atm. Thanks for the ping. I enjoyed getting to see her! Have a bump and congrats to whoever gets her!
She is a beauty!! Way out of my gem price range atm. Thanks for the ping. I enjoyed getting to see her! Have a bump and congrats to whoever gets her!
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
Thank you for the ping!
She is beautiful but I cannot surpass the current offer Q.Q

I am glad that I was able to take a look at her though!
Thank you for the ping!
She is beautiful but I cannot surpass the current offer Q.Q

I am glad that I was able to take a look at her though!
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024