Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] 2nd-gen imp with ID 1422 - WINNER.
@lome
@Niharike

I think I'm going to say that the auctions ends when five days go by with no new bids.
@lome
@Niharike

I think I'm going to say that the auctions ends when five days go by with no new bids.
@Paradox oh. Well guess I'll come back in and check from time to time
@Paradox oh. Well guess I'll come back in and check from time to time
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Talismarr Watching this. I love seeing how these low ID auctions turn out! Good luck to you @Paradox!
@Talismarr Watching this. I love seeing how these low ID auctions turn out! Good luck to you @Paradox!
earthshieldr.png
@Alexiasilver Pinging self so I remember to check on it.
@Alexiasilver Pinging self so I remember to check on it.
cvRtQ2I.png
@Niharike
Sounds good! I like this system more than having a set date/time because it's fair to everyone regardless of time zone and I don't have to worry about implementing snipe guards.

@Talismarr
Thank you so much! :D
@Niharike
Sounds good! I like this system more than having a set date/time because it's fair to everyone regardless of time zone and I don't have to worry about implementing snipe guards.

@Talismarr
Thank you so much! :D
up!
up!
@Paradox

Just checkin to see if you got my PM! (If the whole payment plan thing doesn't work out for you please lemme know)
@Paradox

Just checkin to see if you got my PM! (If the whole payment plan thing doesn't work out for you please lemme know)
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii
Ah ****, I don't see it...I'm sorry about this, would it be possible to resend it? I bought a bunch of cheap swipp stuff earlier from the AH and I might've accidentally deleted it in the inbox maelstrom. :
@Kaitii
Ah ****, I don't see it...I'm sorry about this, would it be possible to resend it? I bought a bunch of cheap swipp stuff earlier from the AH and I might've accidentally deleted it in the inbox maelstrom. :
@Paradox

Yeah no problem! It's still in my sent messages so I'll resend it c:
@Paradox

Yeah no problem! It's still in my sent messages so I'll resend it c:
M2Zz7wd.png
@paradox @Oncamimus

Pinging myself to remember to check in from time to time ^^;
@paradox @Oncamimus

Pinging myself to remember to check in from time to time ^^;
jl5dg8.png