Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gilded Wings] Stoned Cryface Lvl 25s!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@LunarLunacy
Dawn is unclaimed! :) She's a level 25 right now, I can take her off the AH and hold her for you if you'd like.
@LunarLunacy
Dawn is unclaimed! :) She's a level 25 right now, I can take her off the AH and hold her for you if you'd like.
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol Thank you, that'd be awesome! I don't have all the gems quite yet, but I have a few unhatched eggs on AH so hopefully I'll be able to pay you soon :)

There's even a firebreather's cape waiting for her... so I guess the anger management classes will go to waste. Hope your clan didn't pay too much for them ;)
@Arintol Thank you, that'd be awesome! I don't have all the gems quite yet, but I have a few unhatched eggs on AH so hopefully I'll be able to pay you soon :)

There's even a firebreather's cape waiting for her... so I guess the anger management classes will go to waste. Hope your clan didn't pay too much for them ;)
tumblr_nczpjhpTC61tfzajgo1_500.gif
@LunarLunacy
Ok! Would you like me to send you a CR, and you can accept it whenever you have the money?

And in that case, my clan and I cannot be held responsible for any destruction or injuries she may cause due to anger.
@LunarLunacy
Ok! Would you like me to send you a CR, and you can accept it whenever you have the money?

And in that case, my clan and I cannot be held responsible for any destruction or injuries she may cause due to anger.
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol Yes, thank you :)

Wait, do your dragons actually speak legalese? I'm impressed xD
@Arintol Yes, thank you :)

Wait, do your dragons actually speak legalese? I'm impressed xD
tumblr_nczpjhpTC61tfzajgo1_500.gif
@Arintol

Hi! I'd like to ask if Strike is unclaimed?
@Arintol

Hi! I'd like to ask if Strike is unclaimed?
JWlblI8.png
@Arintol You don't have any lvl 15 available for sale do you?
@Arintol You don't have any lvl 15 available for sale do you?
@NazuMamaBear
He's unclaimed and finished training. I haven't written him a bio yet which is why he's not on the main sale list yet. If you want him, you can send a CR for gems or treasure, whichever you prefer. :)

@DivineFolly
Unfortunately I don't. Sorry!
@NazuMamaBear
He's unclaimed and finished training. I haven't written him a bio yet which is why he's not on the main sale list yet. If you want him, you can send a CR for gems or treasure, whichever you prefer. :)

@DivineFolly
Unfortunately I don't. Sorry!
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol

Is it possible to work out a payment plan?
@Arintol

Is it possible to work out a payment plan?
JWlblI8.png
@NazuMamaBear
What I generally do instead of a payment plan is I send a Crossroads, and then you can accept it whenever you have the money. Does that work for you? (I also do mixed payments.)
@NazuMamaBear
What I generally do instead of a payment plan is I send a Crossroads, and then you can accept it whenever you have the money. Does that work for you? (I also do mixed payments.)
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol

That would definitely work for me! I don't know how long it will take me to get the money. Is that an issue?
@Arintol

That would definitely work for me! I don't know how long it will take me to get the money. Is that an issue?
JWlblI8.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13