Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gilded Wings] Stoned Cryface Lvl 25s!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Buggaboo
The time I agreed to hold Strike is up, so if you're still interested in him, he's all yours!
@Buggaboo
The time I agreed to hold Strike is up, so if you're still interested in him, he's all yours!
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol Oh, well, good for me! Maybe; if you're interested in taking a [item=Moonglow Thorns] + a few berserks to make up the price, because I've got like, 287kT to my name XD
@Arintol
Oh, well, good for me! Maybe; if you're interested in taking a Moonglow Thorns + a few berserks to make up the price, because I've got like, 287kT to my name XD
@Buggaboo
Hmmm, I'm not really looking for moon glow thorns since I already have 3 of them…
And just so you know, since you would have bought Strike with the other two, he's only 250k. So items only have to equal up to that amount. :3
@Buggaboo
Hmmm, I'm not really looking for moon glow thorns since I already have 3 of them…
And just so you know, since you would have bought Strike with the other two, he's only 250k. So items only have to equal up to that amount. :3
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol
Hmm, in that case, I could offer either a Circus Mage Chest, or Wavesong Chest + 19 Berserks?
And I appreciate the retroactive discount!
@Arintol
Hmm, in that case, I could offer either a Circus Mage Chest, or Wavesong Chest + 19 Berserks?
And I appreciate the retroactive discount!
@Buggaboo
The Circus mage chest + berserkers sounds good!
@Buggaboo
The Circus mage chest + berserkers sounds good!
iJ93GfK.png
Arintol
Awesome! The chest is going for 180kT, and berserks are down to 8kt, so 10 berserks make up the difference, yeah?
Arintol
Awesome! The chest is going for 180kT, and berserks are down to 8kt, so 10 berserks make up the difference, yeah?
@Nouvella
Could you delete the in training list?
@Nouvella
Could you delete the in training list?
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol @Nouvella

I'm interested in Discord :) I can do 700 gems for him :) Shall I send them now? Also, could I be put on the pinglist for new arrivals?
@Arintol @Nouvella

I'm interested in Discord :) I can do 700 gems for him :) Shall I send them now? Also, could I be put on the pinglist for new arrivals?
YPBo2X9.gif
@ducksrule101
Sure thing! :D
@ducksrule101
Sure thing! :D
iJ93GfK.png
@ducksrule101 Sorry about the delay in getting new dragons, life has been hectic. We've got one new boy for sale, as well as a bunch of dragons for reserve if you want to check the first page of the thread to see those. :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13685555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136856/13685555_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Rouge Stones: Eliminate, 2 Ambushes, 3 Berserkers, Shred and Scratch Stats: 400+ unassigned Bio: None, will be add one on request!
@ducksrule101
Sorry about the delay in getting new dragons, life has been hectic. We've got one new boy for sale, as well as a bunch of dragons for reserve if you want to check the first page of the thread to see those. :3

13685555_350.png

Name: Rouge
Stones: Eliminate, 2 Ambushes, 3 Berserkers, Shred and Scratch
Stats: 400+ unassigned
Bio: None, will be add one on request!
iJ93GfK.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13