Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gilded Wings] Stoned Cryface Lvl 25s!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@NazuMamaBear
It shouldn't be a problem, I can hold him for up to a month. :3
If you change your mind about buying him, make sure to let me know though!
@NazuMamaBear
It shouldn't be a problem, I can hold him for up to a month. :3
If you change your mind about buying him, make sure to let me know though!
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol

I will certainly do that! Then I would like to buy him please. I'll try to pay in treasure but I may wind up with a mixed payment!
@Arintol

I will certainly do that! Then I would like to buy him please. I'll try to pay in treasure but I may wind up with a mixed payment!
JWlblI8.png
@NazuMamaBear Hi! I just thought I'd check to see if you're still interested in purchasing Strike. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12254130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122542/12254130_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NazuMamaBear
Hi! I just thought I'd check to see if you're still interested in purchasing Strike.

12254130_350.png
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol
What sort of items do you accept?
@Arintol
What sort of items do you accept?
@Buggaboo
I accept ambushes, eliminates, and berserkers. Most retired festival apparel, cycled out items, and filigree armor. All at the current AH/MP value. :)
@Buggaboo
I accept ambushes, eliminates, and berserkers. Most retired festival apparel, cycled out items, and filigree armor. All at the current AH/MP value. :)
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol Okie doke, I'm interested in both Claw and Dazzle. I can offer 575kT + enough Berserk stones to make up the difference. At 9.5kT on the AH, that'd be like, 8 to make it up to 650kT, yeah? And, if you're willing to sell him to me, I'd love to add Strike to the package; I can toss in a Moonglow Thorns, which is going for 280kT on the AH [center][item=Moonglow Thorns][/center]
@Arintol
Okie doke, I'm interested in both Claw and Dazzle. I can offer 575kT + enough Berserk stones to make up the difference.

At 9.5kT on the AH, that'd be like, 8 to make it up to 650kT, yeah?

And, if you're willing to sell him to me, I'd love to add Strike to the package; I can toss in a Moonglow Thorns, which is going for 280kT on the AH
Moonglow Thorns
@Buggaboo
Yeah, 8 berserkers + 575kT should do it!
As for Strike, Nazu reserved him, and I said I'd hold him for a month, and that time isn't quite up yet. It appears Nazu is inactive, but for integrity reasons I can't sell Strike until for another week since that's the time I agreed to hold him until. Would you like me to ping you if Nazu doesn't claim him?
(Sorry about the slow response time, I accidentally took a cat nap.)
@Buggaboo
Yeah, 8 berserkers + 575kT should do it!
As for Strike, Nazu reserved him, and I said I'd hold him for a month, and that time isn't quite up yet. It appears Nazu is inactive, but for integrity reasons I can't sell Strike until for another week since that's the time I agreed to hold him until. Would you like me to ping you if Nazu doesn't claim him?
(Sorry about the slow response time, I accidentally took a cat nap.)
iJ93GfK.png
@Frailty

So I can find this if I dont win some of the level 25 raffles iv entered

@Frailty

So I can find this if I dont win some of the level 25 raffles iv entered

Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Arintol
Haha, no worries, I just went to bed.

Yeah, please give me a ping if Strike is still hanging around in a week or whenever; the three of them would make such a handsome coli team =P As for the other two, I'll go ahead and mail the payment, and you can just set up the CR whenever you're around!
@Arintol
Haha, no worries, I just went to bed.

Yeah, please give me a ping if Strike is still hanging around in a week or whenever; the three of them would make such a handsome coli team =P As for the other two, I'll go ahead and mail the payment, and you can just set up the CR whenever you're around!
@NazuMamaBear Are you still interested in purchasing Strike? I have somebody else whose interested in buying him if you've decided you don't want him, and it has been a month since I agreed to hold him for you. Please let me know! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12254130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122542/12254130_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NazuMamaBear
Are you still interested in purchasing Strike? I have somebody else whose interested in buying him if you've decided you don't want him, and it has been a month since I agreed to hold him for you. Please let me know! :)

12254130_350.png
iJ93GfK.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13