Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Babies of your choice~ Closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@panderz
Ok I'm cool with that. You are welcome for reminding you. Don't you just hate it when you forget things.
@panderz
Ok I'm cool with that. You are welcome for reminding you. Don't you just hate it when you forget things.
e9oibMK.png
@Panderz I would love for Malhazal and Misty to be a pair
@Panderz I would love for Malhazal and Misty to be a pair
sIaDdlY.png
@DuchessLunaire
He is on a nest at the moment and i would offer to one of those but they have both been claimed right now. So I can put you on the wait list for him, if that is alright. Otherwise you can pick another pair?

Misty will be RTB tomorrow if you feel like putting her with someone else on page 4. Or wait the 19 days for Malzahar. Your choice =3
@DuchessLunaire
He is on a nest at the moment and i would offer to one of those but they have both been claimed right now. So I can put you on the wait list for him, if that is alright. Otherwise you can pick another pair?

Misty will be RTB tomorrow if you feel like putting her with someone else on page 4. Or wait the 19 days for Malzahar. Your choice =3
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz, hmm I think I want her to breed with Vaedran then instead. If he is still available ofcourse
@Panderz, hmm I think I want her to breed with Vaedran then instead. If he is still available ofcourse
sIaDdlY.png
@DuchessLunaire
Of course he is! seeing as i have no nest open at the moment i will put your pair on the wait list till a nest opens up.
Unless you care to send them to another flight for other colored eye? The babies look like they will be red, pink, white, at least for the body and wings lol the last color may not show up cuz he has basic right now but it will be a huge range on that, but still looks good lol

um well its up to you, i will cut the price of the change in half for ya if you care to take that route. otherwise i will put you on wait list
@DuchessLunaire
Of course he is! seeing as i have no nest open at the moment i will put your pair on the wait list till a nest opens up.
Unless you care to send them to another flight for other colored eye? The babies look like they will be red, pink, white, at least for the body and wings lol the last color may not show up cuz he has basic right now but it will be a huge range on that, but still looks good lol

um well its up to you, i will cut the price of the change in half for ya if you care to take that route. otherwise i will put you on wait list
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@panderz I would love [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12874939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128750/12874939_350.png[/img] [/url] CR me for treasure. I think i can do 14k. Thank you so much!!
@panderz I would love
12874939_350.png

CR me for treasure. I think i can do 14k. Thank you so much!!
@cozycat
Happy you like him! Sending him over and please give him a nice name ^-^
@cozycat
Happy you like him! Sending him over and please give him a nice name ^-^
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Sure will! @panderz thanks so much!
Sure will! @panderz thanks so much!