Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fauna'sForest: [ ON HIATUS ]
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 203 204
[center][size=7][b]Hatchery News:[/b] [i]Pruning Pairs[/i][/size][/center] [color=blue][b]General ping list:[/b][/color] Katrasyn / Talizmyn / RainbowsGoRawrr / Lalateebreezy / shadowrabbits / Faoiltiama / Caeleste / corgzi / Apothecaria / Saskia / Bauble / DragonFlew / IraBell / SydKiaray / Arimwe [color=green][b]Specific ping lists:[/b][/color] (Autumn Wildclaw) @Bauble / @AlariRyder / ToraYasha / @ActualWildclaw / @bamboowater / WildFlora / @AnaClove / @Bloodbag / @moltantric / @manysundays / @petziez (Flower Petal) @WildFlora / @corgzi / @StormyDragon / @ladytauriel / @JadeMonarch [color=red][b]All Nests ping list:[/b][/color] @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / @LadyRenee Hello everyone, it's been a while since the last announcement. Today we will be taking a look at the next pairs to leave the hatchery, as well as a sneak peek at some future pairs that are still very much in the works. [rule] [center][size=5][b]Pairs Leaving the Hatchery[/b][/size] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/bf0dc192516093bd9aca9dbfe3c7cdf2/tumblr_njztlpinPS1qfk0t1o1_r1_540.png[/img][/center] Pumpkin and Harvest have been with us for a long time, and now they're going to be moving on to a new home together. They've been claimed by a lucky player, but if you're interested, their final nest hatched a single baby who is still up for sale on the front page. He's cheap too, as he doesn't have lore at the moment. If you want him to have a backstory though, just ask and I'll write something for you at the low cost of +5k treasure. If anyone is super heartbroken about the lack of Autumn Wildclaws in the hatchery now, please feel free to let me know. I've warmed up to Wildclaws as a breed lately, and might be willing to seek out a brand new pair to add in the future. It will depend on demand though, or else I won't have need to supply. [center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/0c27b3306942a53717a5e57ef33511b0/tumblr_nwnkqg7QOV1qfk0t1o1_1280.png[/img][/center] These two were fun while they lasted, and I especially loved their pink ranges paired with the Glimmer gene. But with low numbers on their ping list, it's time they found new homes. Both parents will be up for sale, their information listed below. As they are both without lore at the moment, I am willing to write some if you're willing to pay extra for it. Add that to your comment if you want to claim one or both of these lovely dragons. They also produced a last nest of just a single egg, and that baby is now all grown up. He's still for sale on the front page, cheap without lore. He will be needing a good home too! [quote][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15059607] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/150597/15059607.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sakura[/b] Rose / Pink / Maize Ripple / Shimmer / Glimmer 6 months old / 10 offspring [nextcol] [size=5][b]Prices for this Pair:[/b][/size] 26,000 Treasure for Each / 45,000 for Both Comment or PM to discuss prices Willing to take other forms of payment [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17138315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/171384/17138315.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cereza[/b] Stone / Rose / Rose Iridescent / Facet / Glimmer 8 months old / 10 offspring [/columns][/quote] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Sneak Peek!!![/b][/size][/center] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21147630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211477/21147630_350.png[/img] [/url] OliveWing Green / Avocado / Sunshine Bar / Butterfly / Underbelly[/center][/quote] So I might have already shown everyone this work in progress, but here he is anyway. This will hopefully be half of a future Butterfly pair. I'm aiming for a specific kind of insect, with lovely green wings to fit in with the Nature theme of the hatchery. Do you have any advice about this potential pair, or do you know someone selling female Fae with the Butterfly gene? Please comment or PM me so we can discuss! I would love to get this pair together and ready as soon as possible, but it's proved to be rather difficult. Any help is always appreciated. :D [quote][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/4281ce6b7e62c8e9561516a6d60a220c/tumblr_o5ltmpt17a1qfk0t1o1_500.png[/img][/quote] About a month or two ago, I tried out some lovely dragons with different ranges of blue and even though they turned out wonderful, I just wasn't completely satisfied by the pair. So I think now I have finally put together a couple of dragons who can give the hatchery a nice frosty addition. They resemble a lake in winter, or the ocean tipped with waves. It's a nice change from all the greens and warm colors of the other pairs, seeing some bright white and blue come into the mix. Hopefully everyone else likes them too, and they will be around to stay. [rule] Thanks everyone for reading, and know that I appreciate you all for taking the time to visit my hatchery. <3
Hatchery News: Pruning Pairs

General ping list: Katrasyn / Talizmyn / RainbowsGoRawrr / Lalateebreezy / shadowrabbits / Faoiltiama / Caeleste / corgzi / Apothecaria / Saskia / Bauble / DragonFlew / IraBell / SydKiaray / Arimwe

Specific ping lists:

(Autumn Wildclaw) @Bauble / @AlariRyder / ToraYasha / @ActualWildclaw / @bamboowater / WildFlora / @AnaClove / @Bloodbag / @moltantric / @manysundays / @petziez

(Flower Petal) @WildFlora / @corgzi / @StormyDragon / @ladytauriel / @JadeMonarch

All Nests ping list: @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / @LadyRenee

Hello everyone, it's been a while since the last announcement. Today we will be taking a look at the next pairs to leave the hatchery, as well as a sneak peek at some future pairs that are still very much in the works.

Pairs Leaving the Hatchery

tumblr_njztlpinPS1qfk0t1o1_r1_540.png

Pumpkin and Harvest have been with us for a long time, and now they're going to be moving on to a new home together. They've been claimed by a lucky player, but if you're interested, their final nest hatched a single baby who is still up for sale on the front page. He's cheap too, as he doesn't have lore at the moment. If you want him to have a backstory though, just ask and I'll write something for you at the low cost of +5k treasure.

If anyone is super heartbroken about the lack of Autumn Wildclaws in the hatchery now, please feel free to let me know. I've warmed up to Wildclaws as a breed lately, and might be willing to seek out a brand new pair to add in the future. It will depend on demand though, or else I won't have need to supply.

tumblr_nwnkqg7QOV1qfk0t1o1_1280.png

These two were fun while they lasted, and I especially loved their pink ranges paired with the Glimmer gene. But with low numbers on their ping list, it's time they found new homes. Both parents will be up for sale, their information listed below. As they are both without lore at the moment, I am willing to write some if you're willing to pay extra for it. Add that to your comment if you want to claim one or both of these lovely dragons. They also produced a last nest of just a single egg, and that baby is now all grown up. He's still for sale on the front page, cheap without lore. He will be needing a good home too!

Quote:

15059607.png

Sakura
Rose / Pink / Maize
Ripple / Shimmer / Glimmer
6 months old / 10 offspring
Prices for this Pair:
26,000 Treasure for Each / 45,000 for Both
Comment or PM to discuss prices
Willing to take other forms of payment

17138315.png

Cereza
Stone / Rose / Rose
Iridescent / Facet / Glimmer
8 months old / 10 offspring

Sneak Peek!!!

Quote:

21147630_350.png

OliveWing
Green / Avocado / Sunshine
Bar / Butterfly / Underbelly

So I might have already shown everyone this work in progress, but here he is anyway. This will hopefully be half of a future Butterfly pair. I'm aiming for a specific kind of insect, with lovely green wings to fit in with the Nature theme of the hatchery. Do you have any advice about this potential pair, or do you know someone selling female Fae with the Butterfly gene? Please comment or PM me so we can discuss! I would love to get this pair together and ready as soon as possible, but it's proved to be rather difficult. Any help is always appreciated. :D

Quote:
tumblr_o5ltmpt17a1qfk0t1o1_500.png

About a month or two ago, I tried out some lovely dragons with different ranges of blue and even though they turned out wonderful, I just wasn't completely satisfied by the pair. So I think now I have finally put together a couple of dragons who can give the hatchery a nice frosty addition. They resemble a lake in winter, or the ocean tipped with waves. It's a nice change from all the greens and warm colors of the other pairs, seeing some bright white and blue come into the mix. Hopefully everyone else likes them too, and they will be around to stay.

Thanks everyone for reading, and know that I appreciate you all for taking the time to visit my hatchery. <3
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor
they're gorgeous and bump! but may i be removed from the pinglist please, i have too many wcs already ;w;
@LittlestCondor
they're gorgeous and bump! but may i be removed from the pinglist please, i have too many wcs already ;w;

3d22e3b661d06afb95531428bdca936f.png
@Bloodbag Thanks! And yeah, the whole ping list is now going away because I'm getting rid of the Wildclaw pair all together. Glad you stopped by though, if you ever need a tree in the future, you know where to find me. :D
@Bloodbag Thanks! And yeah, the whole ping list is now going away because I'm getting rid of the Wildclaw pair all together. Glad you stopped by though, if you ever need a tree in the future, you know where to find me. :D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@littlestcondor Not too bummed about the Autumn Claws since I already have two. XD but I definitely WOULD be super interested in seeing some new claw pairs!! They're my new favorite breed lately and I'd love to see some more nature claws in my lair!~
@littlestcondor Not too bummed about the Autumn Claws since I already have two. XD but I definitely WOULD be super interested in seeing some new claw pairs!! They're my new favorite breed lately and I'd love to see some more nature claws in my lair!~
@Whitetailmoon Thanks for the feedback! I find them more charming than I used to, so yeah I'm totally up for looking around and keeping an eye out for nature themed Wildclaws. There's always my Rose Bush pair that gives Wildclaws as well. ;D
@Whitetailmoon Thanks for the feedback! I find them more charming than I used to, so yeah I'm totally up for looking around and keeping an eye out for nature themed Wildclaws. There's always my Rose Bush pair that gives Wildclaws as well. ;D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@littlestcondor I'll be excited to see what you might bring in! And yes of course, I have a lovely rose bush claw as well. (; I've purchased so many dergs from you haha. XD Love my nature babies~
@littlestcondor I'll be excited to see what you might bring in! And yes of course, I have a lovely rose bush claw as well. (; I've purchased so many dergs from you haha. XD Love my nature babies~
Also lemme clear a spot in my lair, I'd like to take that petal baby off your hands~ ;3 @littlestcondor
Also lemme clear a spot in my lair, I'd like to take that petal baby off your hands~ ;3 @littlestcondor
@Whitetailmoon Oh? Well that's nice! Haha doesn't bother me that you like my nature dragons, it's super cool to be able to see them all go to good homes. Buy as many as you like, and let me know if you want some lore on this or any other dragons. <3
@Whitetailmoon Oh? Well that's nice! Haha doesn't bother me that you like my nature dragons, it's super cool to be able to see them all go to good homes. Buy as many as you like, and let me know if you want some lore on this or any other dragons. <3
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
The new pair is gorgeous! I'm excited :).
The new pair is gorgeous! I'm excited :).
wRl0bfQ.png
@LittlestCondor

Please put me on the list for that blue Pi/Paint pair when you get one set up. They're just gorgeous!!
@LittlestCondor

Please put me on the list for that blue Pi/Paint pair when you get one set up. They're just gorgeous!!
space i am spacing out sTWVucR.png Clayton | she/they | FR +3 VC0STZ4.png
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 203 204