Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fauna'sForest: [ ON HIATUS ]
@@LittlestCondor Ahh is she still available? I joined FR last night and I am really loving her colors ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19195256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191953/19195256_350.png[/img] [/url]
@@LittlestCondor Ahh is she still available? I joined FR last night and I am really loving her colors ~

19195256_350.png
wC5zS4I.png
@SoullessRogue Alright, sounds good! I've got your banner up now. Thanks again! :)

@MorgueGore Yes, that dragon is still available. Since you just joined, you can have that first dragon for Free! I will send you a CrossRoads trade offer in just a minute. Feel free to accept whenever you like. Also if you ever wish to return to purchase more dragons, just let me know. My prices are kept cheap to help everyone afford pretty dragons. Thanks for stopping by. :D
@SoullessRogue Alright, sounds good! I've got your banner up now. Thanks again! :)

@MorgueGore Yes, that dragon is still available. Since you just joined, you can have that first dragon for Free! I will send you a CrossRoads trade offer in just a minute. Feel free to accept whenever you like. Also if you ever wish to return to purchase more dragons, just let me know. My prices are kept cheap to help everyone afford pretty dragons. Thanks for stopping by. :D
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor - We're affiliates, so I thought I would let you know that I'm shutting my hatchery down around the 22nd. I thought I'd let you know so you can remove my hatchery banner.
@LittlestCondor - We're affiliates, so I thought I would let you know that I'm shutting my hatchery down around the 22nd. I thought I'd let you know so you can remove my hatchery banner.
Gj9DhHn.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
mlHpBMC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
eMPFsUR.png
hUchsi0.png
divider.png lightshieldr.png
@Nydra Sorry to see you go, but I hope you find new ways to enjoy the game. If you are selling any dragon, be sure to let me know. I do love trees! :D
@Nydra Sorry to see you go, but I hope you find new ways to enjoy the game. If you are selling any dragon, be sure to let me know. I do love trees! :D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
[color=green][b]Specific Ping List:[/b][/color] @claytondog (Seafoam secondary) / @RainbowsGoRawrr (Seafoam secondary and Okapi) / @Spikke (light color wings) / @corgzi / @WildFlora / @shawolexotic (light wings) [color=orange][b]Breed Ping List:[/b][/color] @Lalateebreezy / @BlueElectric [color=red][b]All Nests Ping List:[/b][/color] @Avalonn / @LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori Three beautiful Coatl trees were born today! Two even have the rare Tertiary gene, which is super exciting, and one has that beloved Seafoam color too. Everyone pinged is able to buy a dragon now, so please let me know if you're interested! :D [quote][columns][size=5][b]Coatl Trees #1[/b][/size] Female Chocolate / Seafoam / Swamp Ripple / Shimmer / Okapi [b]25% chance of Tert gene[/b] SOLD [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19297639] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192977/19297639_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=5][b]Coatl Tree #2[/b][/size] Male Chocolate / Emerald / Swamp Ripple / Shimmer / Okapi [b]25%b chance of Tert gene[/b] [u]Starting Price:[/u] 9,500 Treasure [b]P[/b]ay [b]W[/b]hat [b]Y[/b]ou [b]W[/b]ant equal or above this amount. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19297640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192977/19297640_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=5][b]Coatl Tree #3[/b][/size] Male Chocolate / Emerald / Forest Ripple / Shimmer / Underbelly [u]Starting Price:[/u] 9,000 Treasure [b]P[/b]ay [b]W[/b]hat [b]Y[/b]ou [b]W[/b]ant equal or above this amount. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19297641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192977/19297641_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns][/quote]
Specific Ping List: @claytondog (Seafoam secondary) / @RainbowsGoRawrr (Seafoam secondary and Okapi) / @Spikke (light color wings) / @corgzi / @WildFlora / @shawolexotic (light wings)

Breed Ping List: @Lalateebreezy / @BlueElectric

All Nests Ping List: @Avalonn / @LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori

Three beautiful Coatl trees were born today! Two even have the rare Tertiary gene, which is super exciting, and one has that beloved Seafoam color too. Everyone pinged is able to buy a dragon now, so please let me know if you're interested! :D

Quote:
Coatl Trees #1
Female
Chocolate / Seafoam / Swamp
Ripple / Shimmer / Okapi
25% chance of Tert gene
SOLD

19297639_350.png
Coatl Tree #2
Male
Chocolate / Emerald / Swamp
Ripple / Shimmer / Okapi
25%b chance of Tert gene
Starting Price: 9,500 Treasure
Pay What You Want equal or above this amount.

19297640_350.png
Coatl Tree #3
Male
Chocolate / Emerald / Forest
Ripple / Shimmer / Underbelly
Starting Price: 9,000 Treasure
Pay What You Want equal or above this amount.

19297641_350.png
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor

I am in love with Coatl Tree #1. I'd like to take her, please!
@LittlestCondor

I am in love with Coatl Tree #1. I'd like to take her, please!
uAtpbsf.png
@Kairo Haha, that's the coveted Seafoam that everyone always hopes to see, and is super lovely. Sure you are more than welcome to have her, just send me your CR offer and she'll have a new home. :D
@Kairo Haha, that's the coveted Seafoam that everyone always hopes to see, and is super lovely. Sure you are more than welcome to have her, just send me your CR offer and she'll have a new home. :D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@littlestcondor
Is Hemlock available for 'free to newbies'? If so, I'd love to adopt, but if not, that's ok c:
@littlestcondor
Is Hemlock available for 'free to newbies'? If so, I'd love to adopt, but if not, that's ok c:
@Leifa Hello there! No, I'm sorry but all Named trees are For Sale Only right now. They are usually dragons from my previous breeding pairs, meaning they were bought and often given gene scrolls which pushes their cost up. The only dragon currently available for free to new players is that adult Autumn Wildclaw. I'll be hatching a lot more within the week, so you can always check back. Or I can place you onto a list where I will ping (alert) you when certain dragons are born. That's all up to you. Thanks for stopping by! :)
@Leifa Hello there! No, I'm sorry but all Named trees are For Sale Only right now. They are usually dragons from my previous breeding pairs, meaning they were bought and often given gene scrolls which pushes their cost up. The only dragon currently available for free to new players is that adult Autumn Wildclaw. I'll be hatching a lot more within the week, so you can always check back. Or I can place you onto a list where I will ping (alert) you when certain dragons are born. That's all up to you. Thanks for stopping by! :)
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@littlestcondor
ok! Then I'd love to take the adult autumn wildclaw?
@littlestcondor
ok! Then I'd love to take the adult autumn wildclaw?