Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Windy Hatchery: [OPEN]~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@BlackWyld
Aww thank you!!
I have a male and a female from both the first two pairs
@BlackWyld
Aww thank you!!
I have a male and a female from both the first two pairs
@Spiritwindy You have some nice pairings here! Ping me for Nigthengale and Fiore?
@Spiritwindy You have some nice pairings here! Ping me for Nigthengale and Fiore?
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach
I think Nightengale is....uh....somewhere else xD
But I'll see =) I still have Fiore and she's RTB so I'll do my best~
@Rionach
I think Nightengale is....uh....somewhere else xD
But I'll see =) I still have Fiore and she's RTB so I'll do my best~
@Spiritwindy Oh okay. Whatever you can manage is fine.
@Spiritwindy Oh okay. Whatever you can manage is fine.
@Rionach
(Hey, I have way too many Kyle x Katani's, would you give a home to one of them for very cheap? 30k?) You should take a look at my lair xD I have almost 40 of them x.x
@Rionach
(Hey, I have way too many Kyle x Katani's, would you give a home to one of them for very cheap? 30k?) You should take a look at my lair xD I have almost 40 of them x.x
@Spiritwindy Thanks but I'm not a big fan of the Crystal and Facet genes.
@Spiritwindy Thanks but I'm not a big fan of the Crystal and Facet genes.
@Rionach
Ah i see xD I've been spending the last few weeks dumping them everywhere =P

And good news, Nightengale is with a friend and I can ask him to send him back so you still get a Nightengale x Fiore =)
@Rionach
Ah i see xD I've been spending the last few weeks dumping them everywhere =P

And good news, Nightengale is with a friend and I can ask him to send him back so you still get a Nightengale x Fiore =)
@Spiritwindy Excellent, I'm glad to hear that. I look forward to some interesting results.
@Spiritwindy Excellent, I'm glad to hear that. I look forward to some interesting results.
@Rionach
There are the three Nightengale x Fiore's at the back of my lair; you can choose one and send the CR ^^
@Rionach
There are the three Nightengale x Fiore's at the back of my lair; you can choose one and send the CR ^^
@Spiritwindy I'm interested in the Shadow/Violet one. Am I correct in assuming the price is roughly 100k?
@Spiritwindy I'm interested in the Shadow/Violet one. Am I correct in assuming the price is roughly 100k?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7