Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [MOVED] The Wheel of Colours Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Foxofwonders

Yes, they do :) What are the codes?
@Foxofwonders

Yes, they do :) What are the codes?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
[code][url=#9830031]Test[/url] [url=#9977148]Test2[/url][/code] (They won't work on this page of course. If you'd want to link to page 2 from page 3, you'd need to put a 2 before the number like this) [url=2#9830031]Test[/url] [url=2#9977148]Test2[/url] [code][url=2#9830031]Test[/url] [url=2#9977148]Test2[/url][/code]
Code:
[url=#9830031]Test[/url] [url=#9977148]Test2[/url]

(They won't work on this page of course. If you'd want to link to page 2 from page 3, you'd need to put a 2 before the number like this)

Test

Test2
Code:
[url=2#9830031]Test[/url] [url=2#9977148]Test2[/url]
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Lisegathe
Forgot the ping. I also included the code for linking to a different page (from a different page than page 1)
@Lisegathe
Forgot the ping. I also included the code for linking to a different page (from a different page than page 1)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
[columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15764920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157650/15764920_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b] "Beatrice"[/b] (F) Obsidian/Caribbean/Caribbean Tiger/Shimmer/Underbelly [b]XYXY[/b] Lightening Gems/treasure preferred :)[/columns]

15764920_350.png
"Beatrice" (F)
Obsidian/Caribbean/Caribbean
Tiger/Shimmer/Underbelly
XYXY
Lightening
Gems/treasure preferred :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe i don't recall being here, but my GOD THAT IS SO PRETTY T^T
Okay... I'm actually starting to want that one really badly
@Lisegathe i don't recall being here, but my GOD THAT IS SO PRETTY T^T
Okay... I'm actually starting to want that one really badly
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@Wolfenlied

I know you didn't ask, but I think it says in your lair description or somewhere that you do :) Anyway, the others agreed that you should get a discount of 10k on him if you want, since you like SDs and only have 3 (your lair count).

Also, he's so tiny he could be mistaken for a fae! I don't know how long they keep growing, but at the moment he's only 1,02 m, and his father stopped on 1,03 m, so I think he'll stay tiny. His mom is like, normal huge imperial!

Edit: She, not he ;)
@Wolfenlied

I know you didn't ask, but I think it says in your lair description or somewhere that you do :) Anyway, the others agreed that you should get a discount of 10k on him if you want, since you like SDs and only have 3 (your lair count).

Also, he's so tiny he could be mistaken for a fae! I don't know how long they keep growing, but at the moment he's only 1,02 m, and his father stopped on 1,03 m, so I think he'll stay tiny. His mom is like, normal huge imperial!

Edit: She, not he ;)
@Lisegathe I'm so honored T^T How much do i pay for her? And who do i send payment to? Oh goodness, i just ended up buying another dragon, what am i doing to my funds o^o oh well, i won't be regretting this XD
@Lisegathe I'm so honored T^T How much do i pay for her? And who do i send payment to? Oh goodness, i just ended up buying another dragon, what am i doing to my funds o^o oh well, i won't be regretting this XD
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@FriskyDingo
Pinging myself to remeber this and put my name down when I have more time!!
@FriskyDingo
Pinging myself to remeber this and put my name down when I have more time!!
tumblr_o2xaodxfqI1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@Wolfenlied [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15764920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157650/15764920_350.png[/img] [/url] She's lvl. 10 now, and I'll have to exalt her for our DOM push if no one wants her. Since you like her, I'll give you her for 25k? I'm desperate to get rid of her without exalting. (Both lightning and wind goes for DOM, but Aliciaa sends to me since they had DOM not long ago and I helped her expand her lair that time)
@Wolfenlied

15764920_350.png

She's lvl. 10 now, and I'll have to exalt her for our DOM push if no one wants her. Since you like her, I'll give you her for 25k? I'm desperate to get rid of her without exalting.

(Both lightning and wind goes for DOM, but Aliciaa sends to me since they had DOM not long ago and I helped her expand her lair that time)
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7