Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • Fancy Coatls • [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116
@Frenkle

Thanks for your interest! I've added you to the general pinglist. I will also add your banner to my Affiliates section
@Frenkle

Thanks for your interest! I've added you to the general pinglist. I will also add your banner to my Affiliates section
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Afflicate Bump!
Afflicate Bump!
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BG6uD1c.jpg[/img]
BG6uD1c.jpg
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BG6uD1c.jpg[/img]
BG6uD1c.jpg
@Amariel could you add me to your pinglist for Liquid Gold? Also Stained Glass, although I don't know if I'd ever me able to afford them haha
@Amariel could you add me to your pinglist for Liquid Gold? Also Stained Glass, although I don't know if I'd ever me able to afford them haha
@ilexopaca

I've added you to both pinglists, thanks for your interest!
@ilexopaca

I've added you to both pinglists, thanks for your interest!
@SylvrFox @flyawaybooks @WarszawaScream @Dask @WickedGuacamole @RainyX @FernDancer @Weathering @HauntedHeart @CheeseChatot @Faustien @gemino @Frenkle

Happy Friday everyone! A new Shadow Dancer nest hatched today, and these beautiful hatchlings are for sale have been sold!

First ping, first served. Remember to let me know if you are in Wind flight for a 10% discount!
@SylvrFox @flyawaybooks @WarszawaScream @Dask @WickedGuacamole @RainyX @FernDancer @Weathering @HauntedHeart @CheeseChatot @Faustien @gemino @Frenkle

Happy Friday everyone! A new Shadow Dancer nest hatched today, and these beautiful hatchlings are for sale have been sold!

First ping, first served. Remember to let me know if you are in Wind flight for a 10% discount!
@Amariel

Can I have the male please?
@Amariel

Can I have the male please?
UrnS5Ig.jpgbootcampcircle_zpssrlu12jk.pngMJXwg2D.pngsppyKqc.png?1.png
@SylvrFox

Yep! Sending the CR now and I've included your discount. Thanks!
@SylvrFox

Yep! Sending the CR now and I've included your discount. Thanks!
@Amariel

Can I please be on the pinglist for Chocolate Mint for a Stone/Seafoam/Seafoam M/F and for any Taupe hatchlings you may get? Please and thank you lots!
@Amariel

Can I please be on the pinglist for Chocolate Mint for a Stone/Seafoam/Seafoam M/F and for any Taupe hatchlings you may get? Please and thank you lots!
4Ead15V.png LDJqYzq.pngRNaINFJ.pngFYw20bK.png
L/4 COFFEE Coatls!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116