Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ugly Babies*! Look! Maybe Buy! Free4Newb
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29
@BoomPenguin

Wait, what? Are you saying I've been cloned?! D:

Anyway, added! (I sure did recover from that shock quickly!)
@BoomPenguin

Wait, what? Are you saying I've been cloned?! D:

Anyway, added! (I sure did recover from that shock quickly!)
dJjYcxr.png
Nash, we probably have different hobbies ECT. But if you had a conversation with me well you get it right?
Almost forgot to ping
@Slyjinks
Nash, we probably have different hobbies ECT. But if you had a conversation with me well you get it right?
Almost forgot to ping
@Slyjinks
7kR8DNT.png
@BoomPenguin I get it. I didn't really think someone had cloned me. ;)
@BoomPenguin I get it. I didn't really think someone had cloned me. ;)
dJjYcxr.png
@beckyh2112 @lunatron @SakuraDryad @Sheepska @Twylightchaos @swoobat @BallpointTattoos @Sarra @cheshiregh0st @Sellenair @ZincAlloy @SquishyPenguin @Ophilium @eoghania @MoogleSam @KellyPaladin @BoomPenguin [s] Little SEAFOAM Skydancer added[/s] and then sold not long after. Also, I have a banner now! I'm very proud of it, so I'm going to show it off and talk a little about it! [center][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/Banner_zpsnxmwgdxh.png[/img][/center] As you can see, the fonts chosen are Papyrus (or rather, it's free knock-off, Parchment) and Comic Sans! This is because, like the colors I chose to use in the text, they are the MOST BELOVED OF ALL FONTS! And the colors are fabulous, too! The primary, Papyrus title is in GOLDENROD, while the crayony scribble behind it is in RUST. Meanwhile, the Comic Sans disclaimer below is in SOIL. The "outline" of the title is just a dark browny-red, because it turned out that none of the colors on the MOST BELOVED OF ALL FLIGHT RISINGS COLORS list was quite dark enough to suit my purposes. (If you've ever noticed the purply outline of the white text in my sig icon, that's actually in Thistle. That font is, of course, also Comic Sans, which, in addition to being such a HIGHLY LOVED FONT, is also noted for its high readability. I'm not even joking about the readability part, it's been noted as a good font for people with dyslexia or similar issues.) Finally, I stuffed the boarders full of numerous of the most ridiculous possible offspring from my various pairs, before making sure to add one or two ones that... well, they look cute to me, anyway. So there we have it! My banner masterpiece! You bet I'm proud!
@beckyh2112 @lunatron @SakuraDryad @Sheepska @Twylightchaos @swoobat @BallpointTattoos @Sarra @cheshiregh0st @Sellenair @ZincAlloy @SquishyPenguin @Ophilium @eoghania @MoogleSam @KellyPaladin @BoomPenguin

Little SEAFOAM Skydancer added
and then sold not long after.

Also, I have a banner now! I'm very proud of it, so I'm going to show it off and talk a little about it!
Banner_zpsnxmwgdxh.png

As you can see, the fonts chosen are Papyrus (or rather, it's free knock-off, Parchment) and Comic Sans! This is because, like the colors I chose to use in the text, they are the MOST BELOVED OF ALL FONTS! And the colors are fabulous, too! The primary, Papyrus title is in GOLDENROD, while the crayony scribble behind it is in RUST. Meanwhile, the Comic Sans disclaimer below is in SOIL. The "outline" of the title is just a dark browny-red, because it turned out that none of the colors on the MOST BELOVED OF ALL FLIGHT RISINGS COLORS list was quite dark enough to suit my purposes.

(If you've ever noticed the purply outline of the white text in my sig icon, that's actually in Thistle. That font is, of course, also Comic Sans, which, in addition to being such a HIGHLY LOVED FONT, is also noted for its high readability. I'm not even joking about the readability part, it's been noted as a good font for people with dyslexia or similar issues.)

Finally, I stuffed the boarders full of numerous of the most ridiculous possible offspring from my various pairs, before making sure to add one or two ones that... well, they look cute to me, anyway.

So there we have it! My banner masterpiece! You bet I'm proud!
dJjYcxr.png
@beckyh2112 @lunatron @SakuraDryad @Sheepska @Twylightchaos @swoobat @BallpointTattoos @Sarra @cheshiregh0st @Sellenair @ZincAlloy @SquishyPenguin @Ophilium @eoghania @MoogleSam @KellyPaladin @BoomPenguin

Crimson murder-kittens added!

Crimson murder-kittens added!
dJjYcxr.png
Yay, murder kittens! And while cats don't do "pack" behavior, they definitely swarm. (As you can see any time anyone opens a can at my house.)
Yay, murder kittens! And while cats don't do "pack" behavior, they definitely swarm. (As you can see any time anyone opens a can at my house.)

Getting some class up in here with a fancy new line divider! I'll be adding a few more, as I get around to making them.

Oh. Yeah. And there's some new hatchlings added. Two Spirals and a Pearlcatcher. I guess I should mention that part, too.

Getting some class up in here with a fancy new line divider! I'll be adding a few more, as I get around to making them.

Oh. Yeah. And there's some new hatchlings added. Two Spirals and a Pearlcatcher. I guess I should mention that part, too.
dJjYcxr.png
Just the brown-and-golds left. Everyone is serving Plaguebringer. These guys are SLACKERS.
Just the brown-and-golds left. Everyone is serving Plaguebringer. These guys are SLACKERS.
dJjYcxr.png
@beckyh2112 @lunatron @SakuraDryad @Sheepska @Twylightchaos @swoobat @BallpointTattoos @Sarra @Sellenair @ZincAlloy @SquishyPenguin @Ophilium @eoghania @MoogleSam @KellyPaladin @BoomPenguin

An honestly stunning Nocturne boy added, but he's 90k treasure. I will also accept trades of ADULT fodder dragons for my current hatchlings. For the Nocturne boy, I want 10 adults, for the others, I'll do a one for one trade, adult for a hatchling.
@beckyh2112 @lunatron @SakuraDryad @Sheepska @Twylightchaos @swoobat @BallpointTattoos @Sarra @Sellenair @ZincAlloy @SquishyPenguin @Ophilium @eoghania @MoogleSam @KellyPaladin @BoomPenguin

An honestly stunning Nocturne boy added, but he's 90k treasure. I will also accept trades of ADULT fodder dragons for my current hatchlings. For the Nocturne boy, I want 10 adults, for the others, I'll do a one for one trade, adult for a hatchling.
dJjYcxr.png
@slyjinks i have 8 jk 9 adult fodder babies for the nocturne baby. would you take that and an extra 8k?
@slyjinks i have 8 jk 9 adult fodder babies for the nocturne baby. would you take that and an extra 8k?
deity dragons
charlie's corvid hatchery
achievement hunter
raffle2.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29