Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 10% off! RTB, XXX, More Y&SLTD
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
BIG UPDATE THIS WEEK!

Like ten thousand new babies this week- including a new snapper project I'm working on. Aren't they cute? Maybe I should try and space out the nesting, because last week I had, like, nothing going on in my nests and this week it's hatchigeddon. x.x

@Whirlwind678
BIG UPDATE THIS WEEK!

Like ten thousand new babies this week- including a new snapper project I'm working on. Aren't they cute? Maybe I should try and space out the nesting, because last week I had, like, nothing going on in my nests and this week it's hatchigeddon. x.x

@Whirlwind678
Decent sized update. A new pair's first clutch came out beautifully (check dem pastels) and Duke finally delivered on a good XYY. Also a couple fresh Edgelord babs.

@Whirlwind678
Decent sized update. A new pair's first clutch came out beautifully (check dem pastels) and Duke finally delivered on a good XYY. Also a couple fresh Edgelord babs.

@Whirlwind678
@Missywithcheese Is there any chance that you could hang on to her for a bit? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19131508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191316/19131508_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Missywithcheese Is there any chance that you could hang on to her for a bit?
19131508_350.png

@Whirlwind678 Sure :)

I'll hold her for a week, and will set up an XR momentarily so you can pick her up when you're ready.

@Whirlwind678 Sure :)

I'll hold her for a week, and will set up an XR momentarily so you can pick her up when you're ready.
Had a little bit of a break from the hatchery over the holidays (I was in coli the whole time TBH), but I am back now with a pretty substantial update.

@RaucousRemy If you are still interested in the male coral/coral/carmine WC meatbaby, he's finally made an appearance. Please let me know if you'd like me to set up a CR. My notes say your price is going to be 45k, and wowie, it took me a while to find those! I didn't realize I'd been breeding meatbabies since April :O

@Whirlwind678
Had a little bit of a break from the hatchery over the holidays (I was in coli the whole time TBH), but I am back now with a pretty substantial update.

@RaucousRemy If you are still interested in the male coral/coral/carmine WC meatbaby, he's finally made an appearance. Please let me know if you'd like me to set up a CR. My notes say your price is going to be 45k, and wowie, it took me a while to find those! I didn't realize I'd been breeding meatbabies since April :O

@Whirlwind678
@malachite Is the coloration all that you were after, or was species an issue for you, because this guy hatched today: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19871113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198712/19871113_350.png[/img] [/url]
@malachite

Is the coloration all that you were after, or was species an issue for you, because this guy hatched today:

19871113_350.png
@Missywithcheese

The coloration was definitely all I was after. ^^ Species was more of a plus (uncommon or higher was what I was hoping for, so an Imp is perfect!). He's absolutely gorgeous! :D
@Missywithcheese

The coloration was definitely all I was after. ^^ Species was more of a plus (uncommon or higher was what I was hoping for, so an Imp is perfect!). He's absolutely gorgeous! :D
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@malachite

Cool beans, I'll set up an XR for you now and you can pick him up whenever you're ready.
@malachite

Cool beans, I'll set up an XR for you now and you can pick him up whenever you're ready.
@Missywithcheese

Thank you very much! :D And yes, you may remove me from your ping list. X3
@Missywithcheese

Thank you very much! :D And yes, you may remove me from your ping list. X3
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Small update- new white and black beans! So cute :>

Reduced some prices bc get out of my lair already, dang.

@Whirlwind678
Small update- new white and black beans! So cute :>

Reduced some prices bc get out of my lair already, dang.

@Whirlwind678
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15