Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [XXY Association] ~ Welcome! ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141
We are now open! Feel free to send in your applications, ping list requests, and if you're already a member, list your XXY dragons!
We are now open! Feel free to send in your applications, ping list requests, and if you're already a member, list your XXY dragons!
1kz7OWt.png
@TheDeepestPuddle @swiftshade007 @Chione @shadowsspy @Soloontherocks @Kitkatmreow @dittobrian

You've all been added to the members list, feel free to post your hatchlings and what have you!
@TheDeepestPuddle @swiftshade007 @Chione @shadowsspy @Soloontherocks @Kitkatmreow @dittobrian

You've all been added to the members list, feel free to post your hatchlings and what have you!
1kz7OWt.png
Yay! This cute hatchie who just grew up yesterday is for sale: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5554657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55547/5554657_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Imperial, Teal Iridescent/Teal Shimmer/Stonewash Circuit, currently listed for 80K with discounts for Water and the dominant flight. :D
Yay!

This cute hatchie who just grew up yesterday is for sale:

5554657_350.png

Male Imperial, Teal Iridescent/Teal Shimmer/Stonewash Circuit, currently listed for 80K with discounts for Water and the dominant flight. :D
FHs3K7o.png
[center][color=red][b]News Update 17 Aug 2014[/b][/color] Grand Reopening! We did not entirely convert the old thread to this new one. As a result: [LIST] [*]Members of the old thread will need to reapply [*]All ping lists have been wiped; members will need to reapply for the ping lists [/LIST] Member and ping list applications are in the 4th and 5th posts of the thread![/center] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dragon Spotlight: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5622579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56226/5622579_350.png[/img] [/url] @Clifftop will be assisting me with future spotlights as well as events! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you are pinged below, it was because you were on one of the color ping lists from the old thread. Ping lists have been wiped, as I do not know how many of you wish to remain on those ping lists. You will need to reapply! (If you got two pings here, I'm sorry, I tried to make sure I only listed you here once!) @DragonGirl1031 @VampireHunter @TheDeepestPuddle @mvmarcz @Mignonne @Gogoat @shadowsspy @Yugosan @Clifftop @Amielleon @Ithika @Shadylex @Trollzaya @Niamh @Soloontherocks @TheAnneh @LadyFromEast @Jesabel @Poland @Fujo @Toothless @Amielleon @sunandshadow @Chryeth
News Update 17 Aug 2014
Grand Reopening!

We did not entirely convert the old thread to this new one. As a result:
  • Members of the old thread will need to reapply
  • All ping lists have been wiped; members will need to reapply for the ping lists

Member and ping list applications are in the 4th and 5th posts of the thread!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dragon Spotlight:

5622579_350.png

@Clifftop will be assisting me with future spotlights as well as events!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are pinged below, it was because you were on one of the color ping lists from the old thread. Ping lists have been wiped, as I do not know how many of you wish to remain on those ping lists. You will need to reapply! (If you got two pings here, I'm sorry, I tried to make sure I only listed you here once!)

@DragonGirl1031 @VampireHunter @TheDeepestPuddle @mvmarcz @Mignonne @Gogoat @shadowsspy @Yugosan @Clifftop @Amielleon @Ithika @Shadylex @Trollzaya @Niamh @Soloontherocks @TheAnneh @LadyFromEast @Jesabel @Poland @Fujo @Toothless @Amielleon @sunandshadow @Chryeth
eyQdv.gif
@Soleil @Toothless @Yugosan @sunandshadow

You have been added, welcome :)
@Soleil @Toothless @Yugosan @sunandshadow

You have been added, welcome :)
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness
:D Thanks! I'm happy to be back! :3 Now I need to go add the badge to profiles and whatnot~

@Kadaj
Name: Toothless
Ping Lists you would like to join:
General
Monotone
Purple
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Brown
Red
Pink
@Dragoness
:D Thanks! I'm happy to be back! :3 Now I need to go add the badge to profiles and whatnot~

@Kadaj
Name: Toothless
General
Monotone
Purple
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Brown
Red
Pink
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Dragoness
Great, thank you :3
@Dragoness
Great, thank you :3
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@Dragoness You made i tiny mistake in what i offer my hatchery is just Night Lurkers Hatchery and could i be added to the monochrome and red pinglist
@Dragoness You made i tiny mistake in what i offer my hatchery is just Night Lurkers Hatchery and could i be added to the monochrome and red pinglist
qe7N2ik.png
@Kadaj
Name: Kitkatmreow
General
Monotone
Purple
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Brown
Red
Pink
@Kadaj
Name: Kitkatmreow
General
Monotone
Purple
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Brown
Red
Pink
@yugosan @toothless @kitkatmreow

Added!

@shadowsspy

Please use the ping list application. =)
@yugosan @toothless @kitkatmreow

Added!

@shadowsspy

Please use the ping list application. =)
eyQdv.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141