Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Founder's Pure G2 Imperial Hatchlings
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
@Kael

Could I be added to the ping list, please.

Thank you.
@Kael

Could I be added to the ping list, please.

Thank you.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Done!
Done!
64514_s.gif
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
@Kael

May I ask if you're willing to do holds and for how long? I'm in love with Zagara, but I just spent most of my money on another G2 imp (he's the one I plan to pair with her if ever, btw). Also, I was wondering what's the ratio you use?
@Kael

May I ask if you're willing to do holds and for how long? I'm in love with Zagara, but I just spent most of my money on another G2 imp (he's the one I plan to pair with her if ever, btw). Also, I was wondering what's the ratio you use?
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko Sure I'm willing to do a hold at this time. The ratio I'm using is 1G:850T. I'll go ahead and take her down from AH in the meantime :)
@PhoenixMiko Sure I'm willing to do a hold at this time. The ratio I'm using is 1G:850T. I'll go ahead and take her down from AH in the meantime :)
64514_s.gif
@Kael

Thank you so much! I'll try to earn the money for her just as soon as I finish my final's week. I'm currently running away taking a break from my studies and will have to get back to them soon. Anyway, thank you so much! ^w^
@Kael

Thank you so much! I'll try to earn the money for her just as soon as I finish my final's week. I'm currently running away taking a break from my studies and will have to get back to them soon. Anyway, thank you so much! ^w^
QyZZPnS.png
@Kael,

Could you update your ping list, as I've changed my name from Kitiara to EverAutumn?
@Kael,

Could you update your ping list, as I've changed my name from Kitiara to EverAutumn?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kael
Can I be added to the pinglist? :D
@Kael
Can I be added to the pinglist? :D
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36