Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] Black/Red Tiger WCs-breeding on 9/16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
.. oh. Well. That gene is pretty damn spiffy. I've never seen a darkly-colored Tiger gene before but woah. Really love the way it fades up into the wings there.
.. oh. Well. That gene is pretty damn spiffy. I've never seen a darkly-colored Tiger gene before but woah. Really love the way it fades up into the wings there.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Oh man. Once I get some money from the breedings, I'm going straight for the tiger genes!

@Haberdasher
Okay!
Oh man. Once I get some money from the breedings, I'm going straight for the tiger genes!

@Haberdasher
Okay!
Firefox 24.0 on Win 8 (Desktop mode)

Flight Rising Chat + Flight Rising Resources! + Meedle's Black/Red Wildclaws - 80k each! + dA + RPRepository
@Meedle
I was wonderin if you could accept half the payment upfront and the other half once the babies hatch?
@Meedle
I was wonderin if you could accept half the payment upfront and the other half once the babies hatch?
@Skylinne
That'll work. I'll check into my messages tomorrow and get you marked down. I'm headed to bed for the night.
@Skylinne
That'll work. I'll check into my messages tomorrow and get you marked down. I'm headed to bed for the night.

Flight Rising Chat + Flight Rising Resources! + Meedle's Black/Red Wildclaws - 80k each! + dA + RPRepository
@Skylinne
@Marine
@Aether

Alrighty, we got dad equipped with the tiger gene! I saw the preview, and mom looks pretty awesome with it, too!
@Skylinne
@Marine
@Aether

Alrighty, we got dad equipped with the tiger gene! I saw the preview, and mom looks pretty awesome with it, too!

Can I get a 60k slot?
Can I get a 60k slot?
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
@Haberdasher
If you can pay today, then yes.
@Haberdasher
If you can pay today, then yes.

@Meedle: I can, and now I have. :)
@Meedle: I can, and now I have. :)
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
@Skylinne
@Marine
@Aether
@Haberdasher

I obviously have no life because both the parents have the tiger gene now! All that's left is the shimmer, though I won't be getting on again til tomorrow due to how much FR is lagging
@Skylinne
@Marine
@Aether
@Haberdasher

I obviously have no life because both the parents have the tiger gene now! All that's left is the shimmer, though I won't be getting on again til tomorrow due to how much FR is lagging

@Meedle

Hell yeah, you should get a prize for workin so fast, despite all the lagness goin on xDD
@Meedle

Hell yeah, you should get a prize for workin so fast, despite all the lagness goin on xDD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7