Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*~Tainted Hatchlings~*~
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 122 123
Bump
Bump
wqIOlcG.png
New littles available!
New littles available!
wqIOlcG.png
Bump :D
Bump :D
wqIOlcG.png
@TaintedTamer I just came here to say that I love all your breeding pairs! I noticed your Phthalo/Phthalo/Moon babies up on the AH (because I'm currently in the process of an OC breeding project with those colors)! May I be pinged the next time you hatch that pair, specifically for a Phthalo/Phthalo/Moon baby? It's hard to find babies with those colors and genes on the AH!

I'd love to do a payment plan, but I have a few debts I gotta pay off first, so I'd rather wait until I have enough money to pay it in full!
@TaintedTamer I just came here to say that I love all your breeding pairs! I noticed your Phthalo/Phthalo/Moon babies up on the AH (because I'm currently in the process of an OC breeding project with those colors)! May I be pinged the next time you hatch that pair, specifically for a Phthalo/Phthalo/Moon baby? It's hard to find babies with those colors and genes on the AH!

I'd love to do a payment plan, but I have a few debts I gotta pay off first, so I'd rather wait until I have enough money to pay it in full!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana
Thank you, I appreciate that. :D They're such beauties, I'm never disappointed by those clutches of eggs. Since I have a male and female with those colors, would you want me to hold one for you? I'm also fine if you'd rather wait for the next nest.

I'm more than happy to haggle their prices and work out payments, so just let me know.
@Harana
Thank you, I appreciate that. :D They're such beauties, I'm never disappointed by those clutches of eggs. Since I have a male and female with those colors, would you want me to hold one for you? I'm also fine if you'd rather wait for the next nest.

I'm more than happy to haggle their prices and work out payments, so just let me know.
wqIOlcG.png
@TaintedTamer Hmmm... I'll just wait until next nest instead, thank you!~

@TaintedTamer Hmmm... I'll just wait until next nest instead, thank you!~

@Harana
No worries, I'll add you to the ping list then. :D Did you have preference for a male or female?
@Harana
No worries, I'll add you to the ping list then. :D Did you have preference for a male or female?
wqIOlcG.png
Sold the Phthalo/Phthalo/Moon Skydancer girl! Her brother is still available with the exact same gene and color set.
Sold the Phthalo/Phthalo/Moon Skydancer girl! Her brother is still available with the exact same gene and color set.
wqIOlcG.png
Unnamed - Lv. 1 - Male - Skydancer
Starmap/Facet/Firefly
Obsidian/Cottoncandy/Rose

Whispers - Lv. 4 - Female - Skydancer
Wasp/Bee/Filigree
Phthalo/Azure/Ice

@TaintedTamer - I'm interested in both of these. Would you take 730 gems for them?
Unnamed - Lv. 1 - Male - Skydancer
Starmap/Facet/Firefly
Obsidian/Cottoncandy/Rose

Whispers - Lv. 4 - Female - Skydancer
Wasp/Bee/Filigree
Phthalo/Azure/Ice

@TaintedTamer - I'm interested in both of these. Would you take 730 gems for them?
@TaintedTamer Nope! I don’t mind! Either gender is fine!
@TaintedTamer Nope! I don’t mind! Either gender is fine!
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 122 123