Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*~Tainted Hatchlings~*~
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 122 123
17 new dragons are now listed for sale!
17 new dragons are now listed for sale!
wqIOlcG.png
If you are interested in any dragons for sale, please let me know. Remember I'm always ready to haggle. :D
If you are interested in any dragons for sale, please let me know. Remember I'm always ready to haggle. :D
wqIOlcG.png
@TaintedTamer The second "azure jewels" skydancer (pthalo/pthalo/ice) looks amazing! Could you maybe do 56kt for him??
@TaintedTamer The second "azure jewels" skydancer (pthalo/pthalo/ice) looks amazing! Could you maybe do 56kt for him??
rcLDXY6.png ZKQ6ohh.png
xt3ZxDa.png rUoKR6y.png
rnB6kEZ.png SVyChpx.png
@SolarianShuuya Sure! Let me set up a crossroads for you. :D
@SolarianShuuya Sure! Let me set up a crossroads for you. :D
wqIOlcG.png
Bump :D
Bump :D
wqIOlcG.png
@TaintedTamer I didn't know until this moment I needed a Neapolitan Coatl in my life, but oh my god they're [i]so cute[/i]. Could I get this little guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52676884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526769/52676884_350.png[/img] [/url] For gems rather than treasure, maybe? :D
@TaintedTamer I didn't know until this moment I needed a Neapolitan Coatl in my life, but oh my god they're so cute. Could I get this little guy:

52676884_350.png

For gems rather than treasure, maybe? :D
@Featherycats Lol, aren't they cute? Mom just got re-gened.

I took the little one off the open market - did you want to do payments or just all at once? He was listed at 50kt, so that would be 50 gems if my math is adding up. :D
@Featherycats Lol, aren't they cute? Mom just got re-gened.

I took the little one off the open market - did you want to do payments or just all at once? He was listed at 50kt, so that would be 50 gems if my math is adding up. :D
wqIOlcG.png
@TaintedTamer All at once would work great! ^^ I'll pop over a CR [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@TaintedTamer All at once would work great! ^^ I'll pop over a CR
@Featherycats Perfect - and sent him over! I hope you enjoy him. <3
@Featherycats Perfect - and sent him over! I hope you enjoy him. <3
wqIOlcG.png
Still plenty of dragons for sale!
Still plenty of dragons for sale!
wqIOlcG.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 122 123