Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | TRENDY TAPIRS HATCHERY-Saffron Wasp Imp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Bump! Two new pairs have been added to the hatchery, and they're both on a two eggs nest right now.
Bump! Two new pairs have been added to the hatchery, and they're both on a two eggs nest right now.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Bump! We have two hatchlings with the new wasp gene! Feel free to ask me about the price, the AH price is based on the market, but I can accept something else :)
Bump! We have two hatchlings with the new wasp gene! Feel free to ask me about the price, the AH price is based on the market, but I can accept something else :)
@ColonelChicken Will Dario and Tara become a pair at your hatchery? If so, I'd love to be pinged about their hatchlings! EDIT: Aah I just realized they're siblings ;-; bummer, but they're still lovely in their own right!
@ColonelChicken Will Dario and Tara become a pair at your hatchery? If so, I'd love to be pinged about their hatchlings! EDIT: Aah I just realized they're siblings ;-; bummer, but they're still lovely in their own right!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
[quote name="ZenithNadir" date=2017-11-25 18:56:37] Will Dario and Tara become a pair at your hatchery? If so, I'd love to be pinged about their hatchlings! EDIT: Aah I just realized they're siblings ;-; bummer, but they're still lovely in their own right! [/quote] @ZenithNadir Hello! Yeah, they're related, but I've been looking for a mate for one of them to produce similar babies... Right now Dario is nesting with another of my dragons (she is Jaguar Lapis / Rosette Lapis / Ivory Underbelly), do you want a ping when the babies hatch? There's 5 eggs,one of them might look like their dads :)
ZenithNadir wrote on 2017-11-25:
Will Dario and Tara become a pair at your hatchery? If so, I'd love to be pinged about their hatchlings! EDIT: Aah I just realized they're siblings ;-; bummer, but they're still lovely in their own right!

@ZenithNadir Hello! Yeah, they're related, but I've been looking for a mate for one of them to produce similar babies... Right now Dario is nesting with another of my dragons (she is Jaguar Lapis / Rosette Lapis / Ivory Underbelly), do you want a ping when the babies hatch? There's 5 eggs,one of them might look like their dads :)
@ColonelChicken How much in gems for sun bug?
[quote name="Rheannon" date=2017-11-26 02:01:01] @ColonelChicken How much in gems for sun bug? [/quote] Sorry, I already pretty much sold her, waiting for a CR from the buyer. If they can't buy her I can let you know though (and her sister is still here)
Rheannon wrote on 2017-11-26:

Sorry, I already pretty much sold her, waiting for a CR from the buyer. If they can't buy her I can let you know though (and her sister is still here)
@ColonelChicken thanks for letting me know
@ColonelChicken thanks for letting me know
@ColonelChicken If there ends up being a double Ultramarine I’d love a ping! Thank you!
@ColonelChicken If there ends up being a double Ultramarine I’d love a ping! Thank you!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir No problem, I'll ping you ^^
@ZenithNadir No problem, I'll ping you ^^
@ColonelChicken
Could I be put on your ping list for your beach bugs pair?
@ColonelChicken
Could I be put on your ping list for your beach bugs pair?
rnsQc.gifbe2Zo.gif
1sqFG.gifA8ZYJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11