Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | s p r o c k e t [NEW 8/22]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 210 211
@Clocks

Do you have a pinglist?
If so may i be added to it? your dragons are too gorgeous not to want one of their kin~
@Clocks

Do you have a pinglist?
If so may i be added to it? your dragons are too gorgeous not to want one of their kin~
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
horror_s_art_shop_support_graphic_1_by_dysfunctional_h0rr0r-d96mdc6.gif
@H0rr0r Aww, thank you! I do individual ping lists if there are particular pairs you're interested in? Of course I could ping you for any hatchlings I sell here period, but I'm not sure you'd want to be pinged that often. :p
@H0rr0r Aww, thank you! I do individual ping lists if there are particular pairs you're interested in? Of course I could ping you for any hatchlings I sell here period, but I'm not sure you'd want to be pinged that often. :p
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks
You can ping me for any hatchlings for sale, all the dragons are beautiful ^^
@Clocks
You can ping me for any hatchlings for sale, all the dragons are beautiful ^^
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
@H0rr0r Haha all right, will do. I have a few non-listed pair's hatchlings coming up in the next few days, so I'll ping you for those. Feel free to tell me to stop pinging you at any time, or to ask to be put on specific ping lists later on though. :)
@H0rr0r Haha all right, will do. I have a few non-listed pair's hatchlings coming up in the next few days, so I'll ping you for those. Feel free to tell me to stop pinging you at any time, or to ask to be put on specific ping lists later on though. :)
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks alright i will do ^^
I run my own hatchery so im always looking for mates with my own dragons or just dragons to admire and work with on the coli c:

Also i NEVER exalt so you don't have to worry about any of them being resold or anything (o:
@Clocks alright i will do ^^
I run my own hatchery so im always looking for mates with my own dragons or just dragons to admire and work with on the coli c:

Also i NEVER exalt so you don't have to worry about any of them being resold or anything (o:
Hello!

Your dragons are so gorgeous!
Could I be added to the pinglist Transistor and G-Circuit?
Hello!

Your dragons are so gorgeous!
Could I be added to the pinglist Transistor and G-Circuit?
@H0rr0r Oh, I'm not worried about people who choose to exalt or resell. In my opinion you're free to do what you want after you've bought the dragon from me, haha.

@Blondewisp Thanks! C: I got you down! You'll get pinged next time the eggs for those pairs hatch.
@H0rr0r Oh, I'm not worried about people who choose to exalt or resell. In my opinion you're free to do what you want after you've bought the dragon from me, haha.

@Blondewisp Thanks! C: I got you down! You'll get pinged next time the eggs for those pairs hatch.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clock oh okee~
Its just i personally dont like doing that :P it makes me feel awful.
@Clock oh okee~
Its just i personally dont like doing that :P it makes me feel awful.
@H0rr0r Yeah, I've never bought directly from a hatchery but I'd probably feel a tiny bit guilty too. That said I usually re-sell dragons (for the same price or lower) if I decide I don't need them anymore. At the end of the day, we all have limited lair space and all that. :S
@H0rr0r Yeah, I've never bought directly from a hatchery but I'd probably feel a tiny bit guilty too. That said I usually re-sell dragons (for the same price or lower) if I decide I don't need them anymore. At the end of the day, we all have limited lair space and all that. :S
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
Next hatchlings are unlisted pairs -- experimental skydancers. Ready in the next 1-4 days or so? Come on in~
Next hatchlings are unlisted pairs -- experimental skydancers. Ready in the next 1-4 days or so? Come on in~
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 210 211