Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | â–¶Lair Sale and Gorgeous Gen 1s!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Xarina (if it works, haha!)
No worries! And no rush on the nest~.
@Xarina (if it works, haha!)
No worries! And no rush on the nest~.
mCZ5yE.gif
Ok, Gen 1 Hoarders, I've got 2 for ya! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5291622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52917/5291622_350.png[/img] [/url] Blue/Fire/Gold - Arcane - Male I would actually be cool with TRADING him for a more eyeburning G1, but will sell. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5159422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51595/5159422_350.png[/img] [/url] I know, I posted her already, but... Purple/Mulberry/Blue - Arcane - Female I don't know what they're worth, but reasonable offers will be looked at... reasonably! I need the space! :3 @Claritywind, @GinIchimaru, @Kich, @Kotomi, @Lumen, @NeophyteRedglare, @Quenya, @saphariadragon, @Trick, @Win @168, @Abril, @Aerrow, @AloraDAnnon, @Ares, @Ariados, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @Blaubeermund, @Blissfire, @Bob, @CadetArlert, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Cassiopeia, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Confectionary, @Cyrya, @DapperJay, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @ecks, @elysionne, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Felraen, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @Hoarder, @Hol, @Inculta, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Faunus, @JovaniSkye, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @KittersKamala, @Koi, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LightningFang, @linnet, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @Luxio, @mackledaddy, @Malis, @Mandee, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @OFF, @Ouji, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Rijl, @RinnyRoo, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Ruinia, @SaintSeb, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @shinykari, @sooraya, @Survivor, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Sochitelya, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @Talonflame, @techmess, @Telelia, @Tetraodon, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @triska, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Velyanthe, @Ventus, @Vesuvia, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Waylon, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari
Ok, Gen 1 Hoarders, I've got 2 for ya!

5291622_350.png

Blue/Fire/Gold - Arcane - Male
I would actually be cool with TRADING him for a more eyeburning G1, but will sell.

5159422_350.png

I know, I posted her already, but...
Purple/Mulberry/Blue - Arcane - Female

I don't know what they're worth, but reasonable offers will be looked at... reasonably! I need the space! :3

@Claritywind, @GinIchimaru, @Kich, @Kotomi, @Lumen, @NeophyteRedglare, @Quenya, @saphariadragon, @Trick, @Win @168, @Abril, @Aerrow, @AloraDAnnon, @Ares, @Ariados, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Baku, @Belial, @Blaubeermund, @Blissfire, @Bob, @CadetArlert, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Cassiopeia, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Confectionary, @Cyrya, @DapperJay, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @ecks, @elysionne, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Felraen, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @Hoarder, @Hol, @Inculta, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Faunus, @JovaniSkye, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @KittersKamala, @Koi, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LightningFang, @linnet, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @Luxio, @mackledaddy, @Malis, @Mandee, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @OFF, @Ouji, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Rijl, @RinnyRoo, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Ruinia, @SaintSeb, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Shihana, @shinykari, @sooraya, @Survivor, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Sochitelya, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @Talonflame, @techmess, @Telelia, @Tetraodon, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @triska, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Velyanthe, @Ventus, @Vesuvia, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Waylon, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
*cries because the fae is not a shadow derg* :_;
*cries because the fae is not a shadow derg* :_;
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora - I know! I wish she was, her eyes would match better, but still, she makes Arcane pink look good. Granted, I have grown partial to my flight's eye color. xD

Also Lord Twerkshaker. I see you/your signature everywhere, it feels like, but I have not yet commented on how much better it makes my day to see him shakin' what his momma gave him. xDD

@Malicia - I just was in a swap thread and I got a triple-purple Iri/Shim/Gembond Imperial female. If you'd be interested in her, we could probably work out a price! I was gonna keep her, but I'm trying to diversify and not have so many purple pairs. xD
@Takora - I know! I wish she was, her eyes would match better, but still, she makes Arcane pink look good. Granted, I have grown partial to my flight's eye color. xD

Also Lord Twerkshaker. I see you/your signature everywhere, it feels like, but I have not yet commented on how much better it makes my day to see him shakin' what his momma gave him. xDD

@Malicia - I just was in a swap thread and I got a triple-purple Iri/Shim/Gembond Imperial female. If you'd be interested in her, we could probably work out a price! I was gonna keep her, but I'm trying to diversify and not have so many purple pairs. xD

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina
She's lovely, but not quite what I'm looking for right now. Thank you for pinging me!
@Xarina
She's lovely, but not quite what I'm looking for right now. Thank you for pinging me!
mCZ5yE.gif
@Malicia
All right, well, I'll let you know if Cleome and Cineraria have a purple-tert baby, then. They're on two eggs! That means I'll be able to hatch them faster than my new Sunrise Coatls, who decided to grace me with 4... Nice, but... lair space. xD
@Malicia
All right, well, I'll let you know if Cleome and Cineraria have a purple-tert baby, then. They're on two eggs! That means I'll be able to hatch them faster than my new Sunrise Coatls, who decided to grace me with 4... Nice, but... lair space. xD

@Retrobird @Elina @Nouvella Tell me if you want to be off this ping list! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6314818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63149/6314818_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6314819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63149/6314819_350.png[/img] [/url] Got two tree boys. Asking 40k for the Spiral, 45k for the Skydancer. Not in the AH yet so send a CR if you want one.
@Retrobird @Elina @Nouvella
Tell me if you want to be off this ping list!

6314818_350.png

6314819_350.png

Got two tree boys. Asking 40k for the Spiral, 45k for the Skydancer.
Not in the AH yet so send a CR if you want one.

@Xarina

Aw, another beautiful hatch! :)
Do you think you could take me off the ping list, please? Thank you!
@Xarina

Aw, another beautiful hatch! :)
Do you think you could take me off the ping list, please? Thank you!
@Nouvella
Totally! I figured since you had one already that you wouldn't need more, but ya never know. Trees are addicting. xD
@Nouvella
Totally! I figured since you had one already that you wouldn't need more, but ya never know. Trees are addicting. xD

@Xarina

Haha, they definitely are!!
@Xarina

Haha, they definitely are!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11