Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | â–¶Lair Sale and Gorgeous Gen 1s!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
pfffffffffffffft why you so pretty?!?!?!?!?!
pfffffffffffffft why you so pretty?!?!?!?!?!
@Drakenhart I KNOW. I cannot let her sit here and rot when she could become something super perfect. Wish I had the funds to do make her perfect but I keep accidentally buying brights and eyeburners? I don't know. It always seems like a great idea at 3 AM but then I wake up wondering where my money went and why [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5641652][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/56417/5641652.png[/img][/url] that is in my lair. xD
@Drakenhart
I KNOW.
I cannot let her sit here and rot when she could become something super perfect. Wish I had the funds to do make her perfect but I keep accidentally buying brights and eyeburners? I don't know. It always seems like a great idea at 3 AM but then I wake up wondering where my money went and why
5641652.png
that is in my lair. xD
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina I understand. I have an auction up right now to part with some I THOUGHT were good ideas.. and then I found...... the breeders hubs.....^.^ So I changed tactics!!

OH oh wow... my eyes.. ouch. LOL

I'm trying to gene up my tree dragons and I keep finding pretties!!
@Xarina I understand. I have an auction up right now to part with some I THOUGHT were good ideas.. and then I found...... the breeders hubs.....^.^ So I changed tactics!!

OH oh wow... my eyes.. ouch. LOL

I'm trying to gene up my tree dragons and I keep finding pretties!!
@Xarina

It seems I'm a little late to the thread, but is your "Starry Night" SD male still up for sale? I LOVE his colors and would be willing to buy him post haste!

(Blue Iridescent, Navy Seraph, Banana Gembond)
@Xarina

It seems I'm a little late to the thread, but is your "Starry Night" SD male still up for sale? I LOVE his colors and would be willing to buy him post haste!

(Blue Iridescent, Navy Seraph, Banana Gembond)
@Xarina

The Starry Nights Skydancer - I just cannot get over him! I know I'm trying to focus my lair, but I simply just MUST have him. Can I haggle the price though? 35k is a bit expensive for me at the moment.
@Xarina

The Starry Nights Skydancer - I just cannot get over him! I know I'm trying to focus my lair, but I simply just MUST have him. Can I haggle the price though? 35k is a bit expensive for me at the moment.
1xcX4j2.gif
@gypsyreaper The one with the navy seraph you like AND the one with the obsidian shimmer, that I assume @MewBladeXxX is after are both still available!

I'm in school (bluh bluh college) and so I'm not here 24/7, but Mew, I can haggle the price on Mr. Shimmerwings, and GypsyReaper... I have no idea what the Seraph boy is worth, so... yeah. ^_^ We can work out something, definitely.
@gypsyreaper The one with the navy seraph you like AND the one with the obsidian shimmer, that I assume @MewBladeXxX is after are both still available!

I'm in school (bluh bluh college) and so I'm not here 24/7, but Mew, I can haggle the price on Mr. Shimmerwings, and GypsyReaper... I have no idea what the Seraph boy is worth, so... yeah. ^_^ We can work out something, definitely.

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina

Would you be interested in a partial trade of an Imp hatchling and some treasure? I have my babies listed on the 626 page of the Imperial swap forum.

Or maybe 25k?
@Xarina

Would you be interested in a partial trade of an Imp hatchling and some treasure? I have my babies listed on the 626 page of the Imperial swap forum.

Or maybe 25k?
@GypsyReaper
25k will work, lol. Turns out, lair space is important and very much needed. Forgot I was on a ping list or two and... Suddenly, dergs everywhere!
@GypsyReaper
25k will work, lol. Turns out, lair space is important and very much needed. Forgot I was on a ping list or two and... Suddenly, dergs everywhere!

Hey @Xarina! Could you ping me if you breed Cineraria x Cleome of The Deadly Nightshades and they have a baby with a purple tertiary?
Hey @Xarina! Could you ping me if you breed Cineraria x Cleome of The Deadly Nightshades and they have a baby with a purple tertiary?
mCZ5yE.gif
@Malicia
Wow. Your ping didn't register at ALL.
My goodness, I'm sorry about that! And yes, yes I totally can. :D Those two purply butts should be breeding again soon, I just need more space before I can breed anyone. *facepalm*
@Malicia
Wow. Your ping didn't register at ALL.
My goodness, I'm sorry about that! And yes, yes I totally can. :D Those two purply butts should be breeding again soon, I just need more space before I can breed anyone. *facepalm*

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11