Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Newbie and Oldie Giveaway*~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/SilverxFeathers/CoatlGiveawaybanner_zps98289d4b.png[/img] In celebration of the newest members of Flight Rising, I'm giving away all of the hatchlings from this newest coatl nest of mine! If you know of a new user, please show them this post! I also have[url=http://dawnsinger-rising.tumblr.com/post/83215079819/so-i-have-these-coatls-aion-didnt-get-any] a post[/url] on Tumblr. I have anon asks open, and they can give me their username and ID if they don't have a Tumblr account. c: Newbies get a second entry, so be sure to say if you're new with the latest registration window! Giveaway ends the day they hatch, so 4 or 5 days? Old members can enter, too! :D ♥
CoatlGiveawaybanner_zps98289d4b.png

In celebration of the newest members of Flight Rising, I'm giving away all of the hatchlings from this newest coatl nest of mine!

If you know of a new user, please show them this post! I also have a post on Tumblr. I have anon asks open, and they can give me their username and ID if they don't have a Tumblr account. c:

Newbies get a second entry, so be sure to say if you're new with the latest registration window!

Giveaway ends the day they hatch, so 4 or 5 days?

Old members can enter, too!

:D ♥
WindBanner_Saya_zps96883271.pngWindBanner_zps7c139063.pngWindBanner_Saya_zps96883271.png
ITlY.png
Hi! I would like to enter the giveaway, please. Thank you for doing this!
I am a newbie.
Hi! I would like to enter the giveaway, please. Thank you for doing this!
I am a newbie.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@silveydesu

Hello. I am a newbie, joined 5 days ago. I would love to have one of those to-be-born Coatl babies ^^ Add me please!
@silveydesu

Hello. I am a newbie, joined 5 days ago. I would love to have one of those to-be-born Coatl babies ^^ Add me please!
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
@silveydesu

I'm new! I'd love one of those cuties.
@silveydesu

I'm new! I'd love one of those cuties.
2ia9y.png
@Silveydesu

Nneeeew :) may I be added
@Silveydesu

Nneeeew :) may I be added
97l5d0.png
@silveydesu

I'd like to join. I'm new.
@silveydesu

I'd like to join. I'm new.
r2j5l5.png
Hiya, I'd love to enter the giveaway please :) @silveydesu
Hiya, I'd love to enter the giveaway please :) @silveydesu
@silveydesu I just joined the 14th, so I'm new, and I'd love to enter. : ) I've never had a Coatl. ^_^
@silveydesu I just joined the 14th, so I'm new, and I'd love to enter. : ) I've never had a Coatl. ^_^
May I join? I joined through the recent registration window. c: @silveydesu
May I join? I joined through the recent registration window. c: @silveydesu
JctqCNY.gif
She/They | GMT | Lesbian | INFP
Art Twitter | I need more links
I am a forgetful person so ping me if you need me!
@silveydesu I'd like to enter! I'm a newbie. c:
@silveydesu I'd like to enter! I'm a newbie. c:
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8