Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Newbie and Oldie Giveaway*~
@Borishu: Hatchling preference is totally okay! I'll keep that in mind if your name is drawn. c:
@Borishu: Hatchling preference is totally okay! I'll keep that in mind if your name is drawn. c:
WindBanner_Saya_zps96883271.pngWindBanner_zps7c139063.pngWindBanner_Saya_zps96883271.png
ITlY.png
@silveydesu

Please enter me in :) I'm technically a newbie, but I was lucky enough to afford some gems, so I have a head start - please don't enter me in twice, I'd rather the extra chance went to someone else.
@silveydesu

Please enter me in :) I'm technically a newbie, but I was lucky enough to afford some gems, so I have a head start - please don't enter me in twice, I'd rather the extra chance went to someone else.
tumblr_inline_n6zce6ili01shke9k.png
@storystone: No problem. c: That's very kind of you. You'll still have a chance, though!
@storystone: No problem. c: That's very kind of you. You'll still have a chance, though!
WindBanner_Saya_zps96883271.pngWindBanner_zps7c139063.pngWindBanner_Saya_zps96883271.png
ITlY.png
@silveydesu Might I please enter? ; u ;
@silveydesu Might I please enter? ; u ;
dragsig_by_oshaii-d8grhbx.png
@silveydesu
I would like to enter.

I am new,
@silveydesu
I would like to enter.

I am new,
I R noob. would like to enter plz
I R noob. would like to enter plz
@silveydesu I would like to enter please, I just registered in the last registration window.
@silveydesu I would like to enter please, I just registered in the last registration window.
Hello there :) I am a newbie from the registration period 5 days ago and would love to be entered! Thanks so much for doing this it's very kind of you :) xx
Hello there :) I am a newbie from the registration period 5 days ago and would love to be entered! Thanks so much for doing this it's very kind of you :) xx
Joined on the 14th. Add me :)?
Joined on the 14th. Add me :)?
Hi there! I would like to join!

:S Somewhat new here;;
Hi there! I would like to join!

:S Somewhat new here;;
6NnpwYg.png