Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | QUITTING Sale - 2 left!
1 2 3 4 5 6
who is so cute, i love snappers too, what are you asking for her?
who is so cute, i love snappers too, what are you asking for her?
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@oldred100
Ahhh, sorry! I decided recently not to quit, but just to go on semi-hiatus and only worry about working on a coliseum team until some new features come out or my flight-change-cooldown resets, whichever comes first.

Only the Unnamed dragons are for sale currently.
@oldred100
Ahhh, sorry! I decided recently not to quit, but just to go on semi-hiatus and only worry about working on a coliseum team until some new features come out or my flight-change-cooldown resets, whichever comes first.

Only the Unnamed dragons are for sale currently.
oh, ok and it is good you aren't completely quitting, maybe next you could enter water flight, i have personaly really liked it if you would like to try that flight next
oh, ok and it is good you aren't completely quitting, maybe next you could enter water flight, i have personaly really liked it if you would like to try that flight next
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
i quite like that last gen one of yours.. the spring/obs white underbelly mirror. no idea what you'd be looking for for her, though, since she's gened. But i'll make a pre-emptive offer of 40k.. it's what i have to spare at the moment. Feel free to laugh at me. sigh. :)
@veratrix
i quite like that last gen one of yours.. the spring/obs white underbelly mirror. no idea what you'd be looking for for her, though, since she's gened. But i'll make a pre-emptive offer of 40k.. it's what i have to spare at the moment. Feel free to laugh at me. sigh. :)
@veratrix
@oldred100
Thank you. ^^ I'm actually really torn between Earth and Water flight. I have a few months to think about it, though.
@oldred100
Thank you. ^^ I'm actually really torn between Earth and Water flight. I have a few months to think about it, though.
@Vaiya
I did gene her myself, so I was looking more in the range of 100k (about half of what the gene cost me) but I doubt there's anyone actually willing to pay that much, so if I could just ask you to raise that to about 50-60k, I'd be willing to hold her for you.
@Vaiya
I did gene her myself, so I was looking more in the range of 100k (about half of what the gene cost me) but I doubt there's anyone actually willing to pay that much, so if I could just ask you to raise that to about 50-60k, I'd be willing to hold her for you.
1 2 3 4 5 6