Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | QUITTING Sale - 2 left!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Veratrix I admit I am curious about her. she used to be a Imp? (yes I looked before I asked about her) Looks like there is an interesting story behind her
@Veratrix I admit I am curious about her. she used to be a Imp? (yes I looked before I asked about her) Looks like there is an interesting story behind her
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Veratrix

How much for Riot? o: I've been wanting one of those cool plague dragons for a while now.
@Veratrix

How much for Riot? o: I've been wanting one of those cool plague dragons for a while now.
@BotanyBlack
Yes, I had a stroke of luck one day and found a Gen 1 WC going for near-exalt price, picked her up, and the breeder of the Wildcard Imps (Miloki) offered me a lot of pretty dragons for her. I wanted to use the dragons I got to raise "awareness" or "interest" in/for pretty plentifuls, because it seems the focus is on rare breeds which have actually become more common than the commons. I knew if I took these rare color schemes that Miloki bred and changed them to Mirrors (my personal fave plentiful), I could get some response from the community.

Unfortunately, I just don't have the time. FR is too addictive and it's turning into something I can't handle.
@BotanyBlack
Yes, I had a stroke of luck one day and found a Gen 1 WC going for near-exalt price, picked her up, and the breeder of the Wildcard Imps (Miloki) offered me a lot of pretty dragons for her. I wanted to use the dragons I got to raise "awareness" or "interest" in/for pretty plentifuls, because it seems the focus is on rare breeds which have actually become more common than the commons. I knew if I took these rare color schemes that Miloki bred and changed them to Mirrors (my personal fave plentiful), I could get some response from the community.

Unfortunately, I just don't have the time. FR is too addictive and it's turning into something I can't handle.
@Cheese
I'd like to get what I paid for her, which is 35k. She's a special one, too. ^^
@Cheese
I'd like to get what I paid for her, which is 35k. She's a special one, too. ^^
@Veratrix LOL I love to collect pretty plentifuls off the AH and gene them up to bring out their potential. Especially if they are at exalt prices and slated to be passed over. She would fit right into my lair among those not yet gened up. some are waiting new gene releases.

I have some tundras I have had success with bringing attention to pretty plentifuls. both bought at exalt prices once upon a time.
@Veratrix LOL I love to collect pretty plentifuls off the AH and gene them up to bring out their potential. Especially if they are at exalt prices and slated to be passed over. She would fit right into my lair among those not yet gened up. some are waiting new gene releases.

I have some tundras I have had success with bringing attention to pretty plentifuls. both bought at exalt prices once upon a time.
@Veratrix

Would you perhaps be willing to take 27k? Only because she has been bred before and because...I only have 27k spending treasure on hand right now. :p
@Veratrix

Would you perhaps be willing to take 27k? Only because she has been bred before and because...I only have 27k spending treasure on hand right now. :p
@Veratrix sorry to see you go but you're obviously making the best decision for you! Thank you again for letting me borrow that nest, Akkey and Shizuku are honored to be the last dragons to hatch babies in your lair, a fond farewell from all of us~
@Veratrix sorry to see you go but you're obviously making the best decision for you! Thank you again for letting me borrow that nest, Akkey and Shizuku are honored to be the last dragons to hatch babies in your lair, a fond farewell from all of us~
izsrBKl.jpg
@Veratrix ok I would love to have her. If you don't mind. she will probably be a life resident in my lair as I can't see with parting with her any time soon.

Truthfully I love Duchess also. I could see that girl with points eventually. And that tundra is lovely. but I can afford only one right now. and Really Tricksy is gorgeous. I have just enough room for them, but I really need to expand in the next day or so. and it is getting expensive again.

I wish you luck outside of FR. I know I had to take a break from it for a bit myself.
@Veratrix ok I would love to have her. If you don't mind. she will probably be a life resident in my lair as I can't see with parting with her any time soon.

Truthfully I love Duchess also. I could see that girl with points eventually. And that tundra is lovely. but I can afford only one right now. and Really Tricksy is gorgeous. I have just enough room for them, but I really need to expand in the next day or so. and it is getting expensive again.

I wish you luck outside of FR. I know I had to take a break from it for a bit myself.
@BotanyBlack
Since no one's asked for Duchess yet, if you buy Tricksy, you can have her (or the Tundra, if you prefer) as well for no extra charge. ^^
@BotanyBlack
Since no one's asked for Duchess yet, if you buy Tricksy, you can have her (or the Tundra, if you prefer) as well for no extra charge. ^^
@Veratrix
How much are you looking for for Locket?
@Veratrix
How much are you looking for for Locket?
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6