Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | QUITTING Sale - 2 left!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes, I've finally decided I'm going to be leaving Flight Rising. It's not you, it's me...

EDIT - What I have decided to do is go on semi-hiatus. I will be logging in regularly, but not breeding or collecting or trying to do anything aside from Coli. Any named dragon is off-limits.

Two dragons left! One of them is Gen 1.

:3
Yes, I've finally decided I'm going to be leaving Flight Rising. It's not you, it's me...

EDIT - What I have decided to do is go on semi-hiatus. I will be logging in regularly, but not breeding or collecting or trying to do anything aside from Coli. Any named dragon is off-limits.

Two dragons left! One of them is Gen 1.

:3
^
^
@Veratrix

I absolutely adore your Coatl pair! I hope someone buys them both as a set. They are like mint-chocolate tigers :D!! Best of luck!

(though, if you were to sell them as a set, what would it be?)
@Veratrix

I absolutely adore your Coatl pair! I hope someone buys them both as a set. They are like mint-chocolate tigers :D!! Best of luck!

(though, if you were to sell them as a set, what would it be?)
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@veratrix I would love Bella, but I'm not sure what would be fair? 40k maybe? Let me know what you think, I'd be willing to go higher if need be. :)
@veratrix I would love Bella, but I'm not sure what would be fair? 40k maybe? Let me know what you think, I'd be willing to go higher if need be. :)
pixel_butterfly_by_suzukimikan-d5esnb3.gif
@Naiy
I'd be willing to let the pair go for 300k in total. That's 150k per dragon, which is insanely cheap IMHO since I scrolled them. ^^

@colorfulcotton
PMing you.
@Naiy
I'd be willing to let the pair go for 300k in total. That's 150k per dragon, which is insanely cheap IMHO since I scrolled them. ^^

@colorfulcotton
PMing you.
@veratrix how much would you take for red and truffle?
@veratrix how much would you take for red and truffle?
@Veratrix what are you looking to get for that white/stonewash tundra?

LOL I see you have a red PC that used to be in my lair.
@Veratrix what are you looking to get for that white/stonewash tundra?

LOL I see you have a red PC that used to be in my lair.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@RumerRider
25k for both? I'm just throwing numbers out there at this point. ^^;

@BotanyBlack
Yep, I wanted to do a red velvet cake theme with him. The Tundra was going for unhatched egg price on the AH (50k) but I will take half that if you'd prefer.
@RumerRider
25k for both? I'm just throwing numbers out there at this point. ^^;

@BotanyBlack
Yep, I wanted to do a red velvet cake theme with him. The Tundra was going for unhatched egg price on the AH (50k) but I will take half that if you'd prefer.
@@Veratrix How much for Tricksy? I like both so have to decide if I have room for both or one LOL
@@Veratrix How much for Tricksy? I like both so have to decide if I have room for both or one LOL
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@BotanyBlack

Tricksy's special, so I'd prefer a bit higher on her. 50k.
@BotanyBlack

Tricksy's special, so I'd prefer a bit higher on her. 50k.
1 2 3 4 5 6