Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Finished Auction]
1 2 3 4 5
@EmeraldOx
aww I see I'm 9 hours ahead of fr time so I feel like I will get ninja when I'm sleeping again sigh
@EmeraldOx
aww I see I'm 9 hours ahead of fr time so I feel like I will get ninja when I'm sleeping again sigh
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
M2Zz7wd.png
M2Zz7wd.png
M2Zz7wd.png
@EmeraldOx

No problem ^^ Yeah, I don't know. That'll probably work. Though, the timestamps for each post did make me think that, heck, even with you offline, the final bidders could just find their stopping point before/after roll-over, so that tomorrow, the last one standing wins. Or something. I don't know. I suppose that's pretty unfair to anybody like in Sylvarant's timezone who is typically asleep at the times such an auction might be ending.

But, basically, yeah. It's mostly as a protection against that 5-seconds-left bid.
@EmeraldOx

No problem ^^ Yeah, I don't know. That'll probably work. Though, the timestamps for each post did make me think that, heck, even with you offline, the final bidders could just find their stopping point before/after roll-over, so that tomorrow, the last one standing wins. Or something. I don't know. I suppose that's pretty unfair to anybody like in Sylvarant's timezone who is typically asleep at the times such an auction might be ending.

But, basically, yeah. It's mostly as a protection against that 5-seconds-left bid.
I am currently: Online GC's Fresh Blood Hatchery
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gifEuI3lse.png
@GreatContagion
yeah I know i'm so tempted to wake up at 5h30 am and stay up until 6 am for 9pm fr time just for finish bidding this lol . After finish the bid I can go back to sleep again hahaha my mom will kill me for that but who care it's the weekend anyway and I have 1 week of vacation . The problem is how I can wake up at that hour lol . XD
@GreatContagion
yeah I know i'm so tempted to wake up at 5h30 am and stay up until 6 am for 9pm fr time just for finish bidding this lol . After finish the bid I can go back to sleep again hahaha my mom will kill me for that but who care it's the weekend anyway and I have 1 week of vacation . The problem is how I can wake up at that hour lol . XD
M2Zz7wd.png
1 2 3 4 5