Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Finished Auction]
1 2 3 4 5
Art Shop

tumblr_inline_ojop1siUGJ1tfmvub_100.png
M2Zz7wd.png
@EmeraldOx
any AB price ? and 370k please
@EmeraldOx
any AB price ? and 370k please
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
M2Zz7wd.png
@GreatContagion: Thank you so much for the advice! That seems like a nice idea, I was planning for it to end on midnight, FR time, but that happens to be 3 in the morning for me; maybe I could set it back to my own midnight time (aka 21:00) so that I can stay up long enough to do that? It would allow me to send out the dragon quickly anyways, since I wouldn't have rollover to deal with.
I'd just have to watch for bids to go too quickly, correct? So if someone, say, bids within the last 5 seconds or so, that's probably grounds to extend it?

Edit: Whoops, didn't see @Sylvarant's question! I don't know how to price triples very well, unfortunately, so I hope it's all right that I don't set an autobuy price. Call me greedy, but I'm just clueless. ;w;
@GreatContagion: Thank you so much for the advice! That seems like a nice idea, I was planning for it to end on midnight, FR time, but that happens to be 3 in the morning for me; maybe I could set it back to my own midnight time (aka 21:00) so that I can stay up long enough to do that? It would allow me to send out the dragon quickly anyways, since I wouldn't have rollover to deal with.
I'd just have to watch for bids to go too quickly, correct? So if someone, say, bids within the last 5 seconds or so, that's probably grounds to extend it?

Edit: Whoops, didn't see @Sylvarant's question! I don't know how to price triples very well, unfortunately, so I hope it's all right that I don't set an autobuy price. Call me greedy, but I'm just clueless. ;w;
Oh my. Not a huge fan of adult coatls, but this is my optimum color/gene combo.
Oh my. Not a huge fan of adult coatls, but this is my optimum color/gene combo.
@mamamouse: But the babies are adorable, aren't they? :D
Thank you, though! I have a bunch of projects for triple leaf dragons, and this is the kid of one of the results! Gened him up from a basic mirror and everything. 'w'
@mamamouse: But the babies are adorable, aren't they? :D
Thank you, though! I have a bunch of projects for triple leaf dragons, and this is the kid of one of the results! Gened him up from a basic mirror and everything. 'w'
@EmeraldOx
also any end date ?
@EmeraldOx
also any end date ?
@Sylvarant: It's the end of today, but at 21:00 FR time now, since I don't think I'll be able to stay up until 3 in the morning to guard against snipers. :'D
@Sylvarant: It's the end of today, but at 21:00 FR time now, since I don't think I'll be able to stay up until 3 in the morning to guard against snipers. :'D
1 2 3 4 5