Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DORK HATCHERY
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@Dorkateea AHAHA PERFECT BABY!!!!! you want 90k for her right? can you hold her for a bit? i have a few babys i need to sell first cos i have no coins. =D
@Dorkateea AHAHA PERFECT BABY!!!!! you want 90k for her right? can you hold her for a bit? i have a few babys i need to sell first cos i have no coins. =D
XsyYMAb.png
@dorkateea yey thankyou!
@dorkateea yey thankyou!
XsyYMAb.png
@dorkateea and a baby sold. *grabby hands*
@dorkateea and a baby sold. *grabby hands*
XsyYMAb.png
@dorkateea okey dokey lokey! *dances*
@dorkateea okey dokey lokey! *dances*
XsyYMAb.png
@dorkateea ooooooh way too perdy. Deffo considering the first one... Will have to think about it as i have a few things taking all my monies atm. Also that sky/violet/rose tundra (i think it was violet) is the lovliest thing i migjt need that one too..
@dorkateea ooooooh way too perdy. Deffo considering the first one... Will have to think about it as i have a few things taking all my monies atm. Also that sky/violet/rose tundra (i think it was violet) is the lovliest thing i migjt need that one too..
XsyYMAb.png
@dorkateea hey, would you accpet gems for him? (the double rose) ive been meaning to set up another triple rose pair that are purely wc before they get cycled out nd ive just found him a delightful ice/rose/pink mate who will have WONDERFUL BABBIES!! also still want the tundra... 0.0
@dorkateea hey, would you accpet gems for him? (the double rose) ive been meaning to set up another triple rose pair that are purely wc before they get cycled out nd ive just found him a delightful ice/rose/pink mate who will have WONDERFUL BABBIES!! also still want the tundra... 0.0
XsyYMAb.png
@dorkateea umm from what i can see on the items forum its between 380-400 atm if that helps..

I KNOW CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BABIES BEING SO CUTE!!!

and yeah im holding out for this boy till i know if i need to save or i can blow what little i have on her (i think its a she i was just so caught up in the cute)
@dorkateea umm from what i can see on the items forum its between 380-400 atm if that helps..

I KNOW CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BABIES BEING SO CUTE!!!

and yeah im holding out for this boy till i know if i need to save or i can blow what little i have on her (i think its a she i was just so caught up in the cute)
XsyYMAb.png
haha just type it into google. (google is replacing my brain its not very healthy) Would you accept that for him?

HAHA cooldowns though! *sobs*

must sell all my remaining dergs though from when i bred a mixture.. WIll be a pastel lair eventually!!
haha just type it into google. (google is replacing my brain its not very healthy) Would you accept that for him?

HAHA cooldowns though! *sobs*

must sell all my remaining dergs though from when i bred a mixture.. WIll be a pastel lair eventually!!
XsyYMAb.png
@dorkateea

they're so cool! how much do you want for the gold/green/spring ??
@dorkateea

they're so cool! how much do you want for the gold/green/spring ??
» Hatcheryxxxxxx
» Art Threadxxxx
uVq8EoD.png
@dorkateea

i think that's a little too much for me, but thank you for giving me a lil ping. cheers and i hope you sell 'em well!
@dorkateea

i think that's a little too much for me, but thank you for giving me a lil ping. cheers and i hope you sell 'em well!
» Hatcheryxxxxxx
» Art Threadxxxx
uVq8EoD.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32