Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DORK HATCHERY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Dorkateea @Dorkanoora

Dorkateea showed off your sand-dancers in a thread of mine where I'm seeking brown dragons. They look like they could produce a PERFECT mate for a little SD of mine, and I'd love to be added to the pinglist.

(My only issue is that I can't promise I won't eventually exalt any dragon I buy. Like, I'm obviously not here to drop some big treasure on a dragon and exalt it right away, but I do periodically do lair cleanouts (like, every few months) and sometimes I exalt off pairs that I'm not thrilled to breed any more. I exalt because I'd rather not sell a pair that I have some attachment to. So like, just fair warning, that there is a theoretical possibility I could exalt a dragon I buy here like six months down the line)
@Dorkateea @Dorkanoora

Dorkateea showed off your sand-dancers in a thread of mine where I'm seeking brown dragons. They look like they could produce a PERFECT mate for a little SD of mine, and I'd love to be added to the pinglist.

(My only issue is that I can't promise I won't eventually exalt any dragon I buy. Like, I'm obviously not here to drop some big treasure on a dragon and exalt it right away, but I do periodically do lair cleanouts (like, every few months) and sometimes I exalt off pairs that I'm not thrilled to breed any more. I exalt because I'd rather not sell a pair that I have some attachment to. So like, just fair warning, that there is a theoretical possibility I could exalt a dragon I buy here like six months down the line)
@Dorkateea and @Dorkanoora I'd also like to be pinged for ~

Rainbow Imps: Caribbean/Leaf/Lemon or one of the bright oranges!

I'm not sure which pair I'm being pinged for atm but I would love to be pinged anytime you have a VERY bright babe!
@Dorkateea and @Dorkanoora I'd also like to be pinged for ~

Rainbow Imps: Caribbean/Leaf/Lemon or one of the bright oranges!

I'm not sure which pair I'm being pinged for atm but I would love to be pinged anytime you have a VERY bright babe!
oz2YrQ2.png
@Dorkateea -- :) just an update, i don't necessarily need a female or male now so whichever is fine! i would prefer not double colour though (because i'm so bad/lazy at making treasure :P) thank you!! :>
@Dorkateea -- :) just an update, i don't necessarily need a female or male now so whichever is fine! i would prefer not double colour though (because i'm so bad/lazy at making treasure :P) thank you!! :>
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Dorkateea = yay!!!! i can't wait!! :D
@Dorkateea = yay!!!! i can't wait!! :D
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Dorkanoora Is it possible you could hold that white /ice /rose boy for me? I love him but I'm a bit short, should have the pennies by tomorrow :)
@Dorkanoora Is it possible you could hold that white /ice /rose boy for me? I love him but I'm a bit short, should have the pennies by tomorrow :)
Ufb9xKy.pngOLCJDTC.jpg
@isasparks: Of course I'll hold him for you! :D
@isasparks: Of course I'll hold him for you! :D
@dorkanoora Thankyou! He's gorgeous :)
@dorkanoora Thankyou! He's gorgeous :)
Ufb9xKy.pngOLCJDTC.jpg
@Dorkateea, yay cannot wait! Fingers crossed for pretty babies. The other imp pair you posted is bright too, put me on their ping list as well
@Dorkateea, yay cannot wait! Fingers crossed for pretty babies. The other imp pair you posted is bright too, put me on their ping list as well
oz2YrQ2.png
omg yeah *derp* I'm slow today sowwy @Dorkateea
omg yeah *derp* I'm slow today sowwy @Dorkateea
oz2YrQ2.png
@Dorkateea

Oh gosh yes he's beautiful! Wow!

How much?
@Dorkateea

Oh gosh yes he's beautiful! Wow!

How much?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32