Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | TG Double Obsidian Coatl Reserves 150k
1 2 3
They breed in tomorrow! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1570445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15705/1570445_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=364832] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3649/364832_350.png[/img] [/url] They are my new favorite pair I think. XD Magenta to Azure. That gives the chance for whites, greys, pinks, blacks, and blues. :3 Taking two reserve slots and making a ping list for the rest. 150k or 500g Slot:DeanMachine (PAID!) Slot:
They breed in tomorrow! :D

1570445_350.png

364832_350.png

They are my new favorite pair I think. XD
Magenta to Azure. That gives the chance for whites, greys, pinks, blacks, and blues. :3

Taking two reserve slots and making a ping list for the rest.

150k or 500g

Slot:DeanMachine (PAID!)
Slot:
Imp Pings
@Asjure, @Deanmachine, @Silvari, @Eliskan, @ErsatzLace, @Zale, @ShadowHuntress, @Niervo, @fatbutterfly31, @Opal, @Taeso, @Shadow, @Nost, @KageMara, @Signless,

WC's
@eliskan, @ShadowHuntress,

Everything but Starters
@KoreNestis, @LadyNyoko, @oldred100, @Niervo, @LegacyWolf, @KageMara, @Naariel, @dakota

Everything Pings
@Gem4567, @reliquiaen, @Craftims, @Kerberos, @gearfeathers, @aisumoka, @staggare, @balto6, @Curennos, @Aironi, @WaterOwl, @Canria,
Imp Pings
@Asjure, @Deanmachine, @Silvari, @Eliskan, @ErsatzLace, @Zale, @ShadowHuntress, @Niervo, @fatbutterfly31, @Opal, @Taeso, @Shadow, @Nost, @KageMara, @Signless,

WC's
@eliskan, @ShadowHuntress,

Everything but Starters
@KoreNestis, @LadyNyoko, @oldred100, @Niervo, @LegacyWolf, @KageMara, @Naariel, @dakota

Everything Pings
@Gem4567, @reliquiaen, @Craftims, @Kerberos, @gearfeathers, @aisumoka, @staggare, @balto6, @Curennos, @Aironi, @WaterOwl, @Canria,
Wasn't sure if any of you were interested in the new breed so I just pinged all of ya!
Wasn't sure if any of you were interested in the new breed so I just pinged all of ya!
@HiddenMica Sure I'll reserve c: I can send you the T now.
@HiddenMica Sure I'll reserve c: I can send you the T now.
yay I love you!
@Deanmachine
yay I love you!
@Deanmachine
@HiddenMica,
Wow are they pretty! Can you put me on the ping list please? I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to buy one off you... but I'll sleep on it. ^^;
@HiddenMica,
Wow are they pretty! Can you put me on the ping list please? I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to buy one off you... but I'll sleep on it. ^^;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Reliquiaen
But of course my dear! They certainly do their colors justice I think. I'm hoping for at least three eggs but my luck has been sour lately with getting all boys so please don't expect any girls! XD
@Reliquiaen
But of course my dear! They certainly do their colors justice I think. I'm hoping for at least three eggs but my luck has been sour lately with getting all boys so please don't expect any girls! XD
@HiddenMica,
Heck yes! Well, I expect nothing. I've been through one of those phases. Plus the boy sprites are really cute. *squishes*
@HiddenMica,
Heck yes! Well, I expect nothing. I've been through one of those phases. Plus the boy sprites are really cute. *squishes*
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@Reliquiaen
Phases? >_> It's been three months and I think I have gotten two girls? That includes nests in other peoples lairs...
@Reliquiaen
Phases? >_> It's been three months and I think I have gotten two girls? That includes nests in other peoples lairs...
@HiddenMica,
Oh god, really? I'm so sorry for you, that's the worst luck. D: I was the other way around for the most part, getting nearly no boys. Maybe I got yours. ^^;
@HiddenMica,
Oh god, really? I'm so sorry for you, that's the worst luck. D: I was the other way around for the most part, getting nearly no boys. Maybe I got yours. ^^;
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
1 2 3