Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✪Reign's Radicolorful Dragons✪
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90
@Reign
awesome, thank you so much!! she's going with a fire/spring/pink boy of mine :D so I can also be taken off of that pinglist, but I'd like to be put on the general one please!
@Reign
awesome, thank you so much!! she's going with a fire/spring/pink boy of mine :D so I can also be taken off of that pinglist, but I'd like to be put on the general one please!
whalesbone.png
@Reign ooh my lair made my decision easy for me this time 'round
The X/Leaf/Magenta boy I think would make a good mate for her already has a temp mate that I'm trying to breed a carib/leaf/magenta hatchling from. Until that happens, he's stuck with his temp...meaning I don't have to buy a new one just yet. But I'll definitely be buying a fire/leaf/magenta offspring in the future from you!
@Reign ooh my lair made my decision easy for me this time 'round
The X/Leaf/Magenta boy I think would make a good mate for her already has a temp mate that I'm trying to breed a carib/leaf/magenta hatchling from. Until that happens, he's stuck with his temp...meaning I don't have to buy a new one just yet. But I'll definitely be buying a fire/leaf/magenta offspring in the future from you!
oz2YrQ2.png
Ahhh May I be removed from current pinglists and added to general? ; w ; Thank you!
Ahhh May I be removed from current pinglists and added to general? ; w ; Thank you!
you have some lovely dragons
you have some lovely dragons
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Reign Ah! I love the tangerine/leaf/leaf girl! Maybe next time I'll nab one. :)
@Reign Ah! I love the tangerine/leaf/leaf girl! Maybe next time I'll nab one. :)
QrQlFvC.png
@Reign
Hi! I'm interested in the Sunshine/Leaf/Magenta baby.
Want to offer a mix payment of treasure and gems. What's your going ratio of gems to treasure?
@Reign
Hi! I'm interested in the Sunshine/Leaf/Magenta baby.
Want to offer a mix payment of treasure and gems. What's your going ratio of gems to treasure?
@Win
Ooo, carib/leaf/magenta sounds amazing. Let me know if you get any extras of that combo c;

@Sirena
Will do!

@nicowanderer
Thank you :D
@Win
Ooo, carib/leaf/magenta sounds amazing. Let me know if you get any extras of that combo c;

@Sirena
Will do!

@nicowanderer
Thank you :D
@Reign you're on my general pinglist so you'll get a notification!
This time they seriously all threw me Teal/Avocado/Magenta. I WAS SO MAD.
@Reign you're on my general pinglist so you'll get a notification!
This time they seriously all threw me Teal/Avocado/Magenta. I WAS SO MAD.
oz2YrQ2.png
@Semirhage
I'm totally in love with tangerine all of a sudden. I'll keep you on the pinglist :)

@Achri
The little sunshine one has already been scooped up unfortunately! Just the fire one is left now.
@Semirhage
I'm totally in love with tangerine all of a sudden. I'll keep you on the pinglist :)

@Achri
The little sunshine one has already been scooped up unfortunately! Just the fire one is left now.
@Reign
Snatched up the tangerine/leaf/leaf girl! It's like she was born so I could have her, haha.
@Reign
Snatched up the tangerine/leaf/leaf girl! It's like she was born so I could have her, haha.
signature.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90